News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA falcons aren’t that reliable.

Maybe not an EA, but the AU is one beast of a car
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm keeping my fingers crossed at the moment, but Geelong hasn't announced a T-Shirt jumper for AFLX and the JLT Community Series this year. Previously, this was announced at the same time as our entire merchandise line, this year it our range became available from late-August to now (just the other day Member Merchandise became available). I'll be glad if we've given up the experiment, they didn't sell well, were unpractical, and looked terrible. I'd much rather we wore an 'Alternate' jumper (similar to our new training jumper, or last years clash jumper - even more specifically, the 2011-13 and/or 14-16 clash)

I guess after pulling out of the footy show a few years ago, Nissan needed to get back into AFL sponsorship sometime. They seem to follow the same pattern though, sponsor a footy show that has nothing to do with footy, and now sponsor a family club that is nothing like a family.

Anyone else think this year has had a really small turn over?
Feels like there hasn't been much happening at all this off season.

Anyone else think this year has had a really small turn over?
Feels like there hasn't been much happening at all this off season.

Yeah it's been very quiet this off-season, hardly anything to spark any interest or lively discussion, which is probably why this thread has been a bit slow and off-topic. Minor changes here and there with some collars and templates but only one brand new jumper has left things very quiet around this thread

That being said though, crow28 is the OP due for a clean-up and update?

Yeah it's been very quiet this off-season, hardly anything to spark any interest or lively discussion, which is probably why this thread has been a bit slow and off-topic. Minor changes here and there with some collars and templates but only one brand new jumper has left things very quiet around this thread

On one hand, no major changes means the competition has all it's jumpers pretty much exactly where we want it.
The current set up is arguably the best it has been in a long, long time so we would hope that there isn't any major changes.

On the other hand, I ******* love this thread when it kicks off

On one hand, no major changes means the competition has all it's jumpers pretty much exactly where we want it.
The current set up is arguably the best it has been in a long, long time so we would hope that there isn't any major changes.

On the other hand, I ******* love this thread when it kicks off

That's exactly right, we've hit a great mix of new styles and traditional concepts, and there's nothing out there that I really don't like anymore. But, now that we've hit the sweetspot, there's no lively discussion or debates, no theories being tossed around and different ideas shown, because the teams are rolling with the status quo

Yeah think there is a couple I haven’t added in yet. Will do it when I’m on my computer next. Much easier to do on that than my phone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think all club have. I havent heard anything from melbourne though but they might just be running with the same ones

We're still waiting on the Gold Coast rebrand, aren't we :drunk:

Have a day off work today so popped into the Lions shop and had a look at a piece of paper I wasn't supposed to have a look at, sadly I got caught looking at it before I could take a photo.

This is what I saw:
- We will have a special Kevin Murray jumper next year. There are two options, either with dark maroon and navy (old Fitzroy) or red and royal blue (newer Fitzroy) with the FFC monogram instead of the Lion and a Kevin Murray watermark on it.
- ANZAC jumper is two options as well, the all for one jumper but with an ANZAC logo instead of the Lion or the clash jumper with an ANZAC logo instead of the Lion (assuming we go with the latter considering we play the Suns at Carrara).
All four prototypes I saw had SOOW as the front sponsor and Oaks Hotels as the back sponsor, I'm hoping this means I get my wish of the same sponsor on the front and back for all games regardless of whether we are home or away. Just want us to wear our threepeat jumper when we are playing interstate against a team we don't clash with (wearing our gold jumper v GWS last year was beyond farcical).
The anzacs are kind of hard to picture, had there been any concepts drawn up of these?

Is it the rising sun, instead of a lion?

The anzacs are kind of hard to picture, had there been any concepts drawn up of these?

Is it the rising sun, instead of a lion?
Yeah it's that ANZAC logo

Judging by that promo looks like my wish will NOT come true (of having same front and back sponsor regardless of whether we are home or away)

Also interesting no clash jumper yet of either the mens or womens team

Which clubs haven't released there 2019 Guernseys yet?
We have not

Judging by that promo looks like my wish will NOT come true (of having same front and back sponsor regardless of whether we are home or away)

Also interesting no clash jumper yet of either the mens or womens team

Has the Coffee Club replaced XXXX Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back