News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jumper broke on this board like a week ago. Just demon spud didn't look back to check.
The thread title clearly says "all changes in OP".. I don't know, just seems lazy to not check... and as for posting it as a meme?

Maybe I need a cigarette and a beer...

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
The thread title clearly says "all changes in OP".. I don't know, just seems lazy to not check... and as for posting it as a meme?

Maybe I need a cigarette and a beer...
That's what I mean - didn't check.
For many people that meme would be the first they hear about the jumper. Come to share the funny (whether it should be here or not is another question) and don't think to check back.

But it wasn't broken with the meme. It had already broke.

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Essendon-Uniform2019.png

Seriously this looks like a practical joke done with the intent of trolling Bombers Supporters
Amart?

Essendon-Uniform2019.png

Seriously this looks like a practical joke done with the intent of trolling Bombers Supporters
Amart?

It's not that bad is it? It doesn't stick out on the jumper, and they're probably a bigger name company than Oak's that sponsor Brisbane, or AVJennings who are partnered with the Saints

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
It's not that bad is it? It doesn't stick out on the jumper, and they're probably a bigger name company than Oak's that sponsor Brisbane, or AVJennings who are partnered with the Saints
I know more about both of those companies than Amart.
Perhaps that's a sign that I've been away too long.

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
I know more about both of those companies than Amart.
Perhaps that's a sign that I've been away too long.

Amart has actually become a fairly big company now. Even though the name makes it sound like a real budget-type store like a Fantastic Furniture, the quality is much better. We’ve got a lounge suite from there and its 100 times better than the cheap and nasty Fantastic Furniture couch I got when I first moved out on my own. I actually think its a pretty good get for Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Amart has actually become a fairly big company now. Even though the name makes it sound like a real budget-type store like a Fantastic Furniture, the quality is much better. We’ve got a lounge suite from there and its 100 times better than the cheap and nasty Fantastic Furniture couch I got when I first moved out on my own. I actually think its a pretty good get for Essendon.
Well there you go. I'd honestly never heard of them.
I suppose you're going to tell me no-one is going to Sizzler on Friday for all you can eat dinner.

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
I swear A-Mart started out as a sports store, no different to Rebel. 'A-Mart All Sports.' Then I went into one and it was flogging nothing but cheap Mongooses and tents. Now it sells couches.

It's not just me, is it?

A-Mart All Sports was a separate company which has since been absorbed into Rebel. Definitely some brand confusion there.

Actually I just remembered Amart Furniture used to be called “Supa Amart”.
"Gotta be super Amart!"

Or something along those lines.

Well there you go. I'd honestly never heard of them.
I suppose you're going to tell me no-one is going to Sizzler on Friday for all you can eat dinner.

I swear A-Mart started out as a sports store, no different to Rebel. 'A-Mart All Sports.' Then I went into one and it was flogging nothing but cheap Mongooses and tents. Now it sells couches.

It's not just me, is it?

A-Mart All Sports was a separate company which has since been absorbed into Rebel. Definitely some brand confusion there.

Actually I just remembered Amart Furniture used to be called “Supa Amart”.

"Gotta be super Amart!"

Weren't all the Amart companies (Super Amart, Amart Sports) owned by one company, which was eventually absorbed into the Super Retail Group a couple of years ago? Super Amart became Amart Furniture and Amart Sports were re-branded as Rebel. The same company also owns Supercheap Auto and BCF

Could’ve sworn it was just A Mart Sports. That’s what the one near me was called.
"Gotta be super Amart!"

“Nobody beats... Super Amart”
Weren't all the Amart companies (Super Amart, Amart Sports) owned by one company, which was eventually absorbed into the Super Retail Group a couple of years ago? Super Amart became Amart Furniture and Amart Sports were re-branded as Rebel. The same company also owns Supercheap Auto and BCF
Our one was a Goldcross Cycles (* that’s a throwback) and then it changed to Amart Sports, now it’s called Mega Pet Warehouse. Are any of these companies connected? From memory after the Goldcross closed the bikes part at Amart Sports was called Goldcross.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Could’ve sworn it was just A Mart Sports. That’s what the one near me was called.

Yeah going back years ago they were called 'Amart All-Sports'
Amart_All_Sports.png

This was evenutally simplified to 'Amart Sports'
amart-sports-logo.jpg

Our one was a Goldcross Cycles (**** that’s a throwback) and then it changed to Amart Sports, now it’s called Mega Pet Warehouse. Are any of these companies connected? From memory after the Goldcross closed the bikes part at Amart Sports was called Goldcross.

Goldcross Cycles is owned by Super Retail Group, although Mega Pet Warehouse is an independent company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back