News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** I see that too, goodness gracious me, not good. I'll still probably buy one though :/
I thought about getting one last year but I saw it in the game and really didnt like it especially with black shorts. Its a bit better with white shorts i guess so thats one saving grace. Ahh well something different i guess. Fingers crossed in 2 years Port do the right thing and bring back the original away as their home and an inverted version as the clash like Freight Train posted a while ago

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dr2sZV8VYAEcEHf.jpg

New Crows polo

Don't mind the orange actually. Hopefully some of the new merch has orange accents, would complement the navy great, almost OKC style
Hasn't orange been in your training gear recently?

Hasn't orange been in your training gear recently?

No, we've had light blue and red over the last few years. Going back to the ISC era we may have had orange, not 100% sure. It's never been in our off-field gear (media polos, hoodies etc.)

Can definitely sense some more AFL foresight issues here. North’s jumpers will be/have been signed off and when WC v NM rolls around they’ll realise that there’s no easy solution, and a rushed decision that pleases no one will be reached.
Could there potentially be a bounding roo with an all white back for the clashes, similar to melbournes all red back clash of the last couple of years?
Im not sure if the melbourne one was available for retail, i dont recall seeing it available anywhere.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure what to make of the Bounding Roo away jumper. Its a great bit of kit, but seems like the traditional jumper is now completely dead, which would be a huge shame. I also think it could be a bit messy against the Bulldogs given the large amount of royal on the back. North did wear it in away games against the Dogs the 90's, but I can't find any photos or videos of those games on the net to see what it was like. I don't think it will be as much of an issue against West Coast, because they don't have the mutual white.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what to make of the Bounding Roo away jumper. Its a great bit of kit, but seems like the traditional jumper is now completely dead, which would be a huge shame. I also think it could be a bit messy against the Bulldogs given the large amount of royal on the back. North did wear it in away games against the Dogs the 90's, but I can't find any photos or videos of those games on the net to see what it was like. I don't think it will be as much of an issue against West Coast, because they don't have the mutual white.
That one hoop of mutual white, oh no! :p
That's like saying Geelong clash with Carlton coz of the white monogram and numbers.

I just don't understand why they would go with the old blue back and white number panel. It's not like the club doesn't know it is likely to cause clash issues. The vote they had for last year's alternative jumper saw the bounding roo with a white back and blue number panel. So for whatever reason they have done it I'm sure they have thought about it and had the tick to get away with it...although I'm still skeptical.

NMs traditional blue on white with blue shorts is one of my favorite kits in the AFL. It would be a shame if it was thrown by the wayside :(
I imagine it will return next season. My guess is that the bounding roo will just be a one of for the year and they will bring back the ol' blue on white

Last year Sydney FC's Puma kit had the same collar as Richmond but this year they have a classic V-Neck, rumours on here suggest Puma are changing the Collar on Richmonds jumper so maybe it'll be the same as Sydney FC's

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last year Sydney FC's Puma kit had the same collar as Richmond but this year they have a classic V-Neck, rumours on here suggest Puma are changing the Collar on Richmonds jumper so maybe it'll be the same as Sydney FC's

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
yes please. would love it if puma changed our collar every 2 years. in soccer overseas they do it every year

comparo:

2017/18

200C3B70-4DCA-447E-85BB-77E3E101211E.jpeg

2018/19

09EFA2B9-912A-4497-A6CA-10673264884E.jpeg

Last edited:
Geelong-Esava-Ratugolea-20181113-1024x683.jpg

I reckon the orange gear looks great! There's some great videos of it on the Cats website too. Would have bought some straight away but it's not available in the shop. The clubs really have to get with the times and have the stuff available to buy as soon as it appears.

I was asking the club about the 2019 gear yesterday as I would like to do my annual Polo update, apparently the gear is in the shop but are waiting on Cotton-On to provide the professional photos to upload into the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back