News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had confirmation from eagles team store that the guernseys with Lendi on them won’t be available until April. No guarantee that the polos will be updated this year to include Lendi. We’ll see player issues before then anyway butfor anyone wanting a retail with the gold logo, I’d be waiting until April to get the proper ones rather than buying one of these shitty blank backed ones with the iron on premiers logo

Would it look neater if the "black box" for Fujitsu on the back of the Bombers top extended far enough to go past the sash, instead of stopping in the sash?

Just had confirmation from eagles team store that the guernseys with Lendi on them won’t be available until April. No guarantee that the polos will be updated this year to include Lendi. We’ll see player issues before then anyway butfor anyone wanting a retail with the gold logo, I’d be waiting until April to get the proper ones rather than buying one of these shitty blank backed ones with the iron on premiers logo
How did they bugger this all up so badly?

How did they bugger this all up so badly?

Haha, surely you jest? Do you know what club we’re talking about!!! Seriously though, west coast are joke when it comes to this sort of stuff. I think they just don’t care and know that majority of people will just buy anything they sell, and it’s only a small minority of us who actually notice the little details and things missing (although a sponsors logo missing is pretty bloody big!) they continually take about double the amount of time they promise for things. Like the GF guernseys which were meant to be ready on the 23rd of November and didn’t get to collect it until the 21st of December!!

Never noticed these new swans training jumpers either..

View attachment 603279View attachment 603280

da0c3b2ff4f1ec06bccaa48a51a66d88.jpg

1902 didn't last very long on the backs of Hawthorn jumpers.
I think they came to their senses and realised that it wasn’t significant enough to put on there.
Yes I know my club does it but there’s some meaning behind it.

I think they came to their senses and realised that it wasn’t significant enough to put on there.
Yes I know my club does it but there’s some meaning behind it.

Isn't it exact same meaning - the year the club was founded? How's Port's founding any more significant than the establishment of Hawthorn?

Isn't it exact same meaning - the year the club was founded? How's Port's founding any more significant than the establishment of Hawthorn?
Port’s is more there to say “not 1994/5/6” in the same way Sydney recognise their past whereas Hawthorn are the youngest Victorian club in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s just a womens retail guernsey from a couple of years back.

Also there’s a little special someone from around here who featured on nuffies on afl pages a while back who is an avid Sun’s supporter ;)
Let me guess.....was the sun that day quite Grand?

View attachment 604039

Found this while going through Nuffies on AFL Pages. Anybody have any idea when/if North wore this?
This'd be a steal for $25 if it were a prototype. Also lol'd at "Melbourne Demons" :p
Never worn in a game.
Maybe they were training or run-out jumpers.

View attachment 604039

Found this while going through Nuffies on AFL Pages. Anybody have any idea when/if North wore this?
This'd be a steal for $25 if it were a prototype. Also lol'd at "Melbourne Demons" :p
They came out with some pink jumpers when they with Blades (retails) but I don't think they have done with Canterbury
That’s just a womens retail guernsey from a couple of years back.
Never worn in a game.
Maybe they were training or run-out jumpers.

I did some digging around, and I found some extra information. Here's the full-sized images:

Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 9.36.31 am.png

And here's the description from Fangear:

Showcase your support for the Roos with this North Melbourne Kangaroos 2016 Ladies Pink Home Guernsey. This feminine style Guernsey has been designed for the female figure and features short sleeves - and swtiches the classic blue for a vibrant pink. This striped Guernsey features Canterbury's signature Loop 21.1 neckline, sublimated logos for durability and 'Shinboner' on the back neck tape. The breathable, moisture-wicking fabric will keep you comfortable during intense game moments or whilst at training.
  • 100% polyester
  • Loop 21.1 neckline
  • Tailored fit guernsey with sleeves
  • Fully sublimated design
  • Manufactured by Canterbury

I did some digging around, and I found some extra information. Here's the full-sized images:

View attachment 604406

And here's the description from Fangear:
Sweet! Thanks!
If I were a North supporter this'd probably be an interesting pickup.
Thankfully I am not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back