News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so. Fairly sure 3 of the 4 designs are shown in their near full form, only Eddie Betts team is not.
just found all 4 on twitter, Eddie's team looks like the best guernsey by far.

They should've called them Betts' Bolts and Danger's Deadly. Kept the alliteration. Silly.
"Deadly" is a colloquial term for "awesome" or "cool" in much of modern Indigenous culture, cf the Deadly Awards celebrating Indigenous achievement in music, entertainment, and community.

Did you notice that Jack Riewoldt was wearing 2XU. Seeing that 2XU does the Draft, maybe they will be doing AFLX too?
They probably just wanted him in something plain black that resembled a guernsey and that's what they had on hand. It's possible that you are right, but I wouldn't read too much into it.

cant believe the afl expects people to pay to watch aflx :drunk:
I might go (if the prices are cheap) just to say "I did it" and that's all. After all, who knows if Fox will have exclusive coverage or something of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're making winning a flag sound like such a hardship :drunk:
Yeah exactly. Our jumpers looked brilliant on Grand Final day, the royal blue and new eagle head were terrific. I get that this is a design board but the criticism of ISC is becoming excessively nitpicky. The colours weren't faded, there were no s**t side panels, the only bad thing was some stitching came loose on a few of the jumpers. They did well.

Yeah exactly. Our jumpers looked brilliant on Grand Final day, the royal blue and new eagle head were terrific. I get that this is a design board but the criticism of ISC is becoming excessively nitpicky. The colours weren't faded, there were no s**t side panels, the only bad thing was some stitching came loose on a few of the jumpers. They did well.

The numbers on Hurn’s, Darling’s, McGovern’s and possibly Lycett’s guernsey were comically small compared to the rest of the team - a glaring error all season highlighting ISC’s incompetence. Puma didn’t find it difficult to keep the number size consistent across all guernseys.

The numbers on Hurn’s, Darling’s, McGovern’s and possibly Lycett’s guernsey were comically small compared to the rest of the team - a glaring error all season highlighting ISC’s incompetence. Puma didn’t find it difficult to keep the number size consistent across all guernseys.
Yeah I did notice that through the season. Puma were very good to us but I'm confident that ISC can fix these small issues and become as good as them for us in the future. The design, aside from the slightly askew wings, is pretty much everything I ever wanted as an Eagles supporter.

Attachments

• 346248.jpg
    346248.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 1537775452-GettyImages-491091974-960x540.jpg
    1537775452-GettyImages-491091974-960x540.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 78
Puma, the company that shrunk and broke your wings.
Those issues were caused by the club, not Puma.

The club signs off on the design to be used each year, the buck stops with them on issues with the design.

Issues the club don't sign off on, like the numbers being too small, backwards logos and colours being washed out, are caused by ISC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back