RedmanWasHere

Rarely in kitchens at parties.
Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Richmond AFLW
I can't remember who broke St Kilda to ISC but they did it early!

Have we ever had a manufacturer leave and then come back straight after the previous?

Last I remember it was Brisbane who went from Puma (1998-2000) to Russell Athletic (2001-06) and back to Puma (2007-2010.)

Boomer29er

Han Solo
Dec 18, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Rebellion, Tottenham, 49ers
I think Norths deal with Canterbury runs until 2022 😣 That means more of the same template.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andonis1997

All-Round Good Guy
Jun 24, 2011
On Stage
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Panionios, Sturt
Thing is, what's Eddie's big deal?
It's been allowed what, 3-4 times recently, what's the big issue about another 2?

If this really is a Eddie issue ultimately
The fact that Port agreed not to wear the prison bars again after the elimination final V Richmond... and then asked Eddie again for 2020.

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
But why though?? Why not just wear the white guernsey?
My thoughts exactly. Perhaps he wants to keep the home sponsors because we will be wearing it for home games against the Blues, but if he is going to the effort of getting new jumpers, just make the clash but with home sponsors instead.

Red Crow

Modrarator
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
My thoughts exactly. Perhaps he wants to keep the home sponsors because we will be wearing it for home games against the Blues, but if he is going to the effort of getting new jumpers, just make the clash but with home sponsors instead.
I’m pretty sure thats exactly what it’ll be. It won’t be a black front and a white back.

Top Bottom