News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Javelin

All Australian
Jun 6, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
In regards to the Saints/GC collar sponsor, if you consider the existing manufacturer logo as a sponsorship, then it's not a big leap to have a non-manufacturer logo in that space. It wouldn't contravene any AFL policy, because their policy probably already specifies a logo can go in that space.

The bit that makes it weird is a manufacturer deciding to not put their logo on their own product in that space.

Storm20

Been Here A Long Time
Aug 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Everton, GGFC
I mentioned it earlier and was rubbished by a few members on the board, but my sources have once again told me that ISC are in the absolute shit. Absolutely watch this space because it sounds like it's going to be picked up by another local manufacturer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Victorian

Victorian Sporting Tragic
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I mentioned it earlier and was rubbished by a few members on the board, but my sources have once again told me that ISC are in the absolute shit. Absolutely watch this space because it sounds like it's going to be picked up by another local manufacturer
Well if they were having troubles would they be signing new contracts with not only one but two teams?

Andonis1997

All-Round Good Guy
Jun 24, 2011
On Stage
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Panionios, Hellas
Called it earlier this year, so I'll keep backing you up with this. And also heard that a local manufacturer is aiming to work something out with them. Do you know the name of the local company? I have been told one......

Sauras

All Australian
Oct 6, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
No it doesn't. Even they do a better job. Go to your local Best and Less or Kmart or any other dodgy dealer and you will get a better product. The jumper is horrific, it's astonishing people at the actual club can think this is good. I've already advised of cancelling my membership and my young blokes due to this. It's just not acceptable.
The good news is I’ve been informed the yoke will be raised prior to the release of the official jumper. Just a few tweaks to be made before then.

acm21

Senior List
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Wouldn’t they then do this with all their other teams too? Also why would they then put their logo on the other gear too?
This is all hypothetical, as most of this information is at this point in time, but I would think that the reason why it is only for these 2 clubs is because they are both new deals and that would enable them to do this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubber Arm

Come round for a Shed Sesh xo
Oct 10, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Geelong, Chelsea, Rockets
So far we've come up with this:
correct?

Just the jumpers, the pages don't work, obviously.
If you want a look at the full size of the image, right click on it and open it separately.
Well based on the leaked photo I posted, it looks like St Kilda will have no ISC logo and the old 2014 style collar. It could be wrong though. We'll have to wait and see

Lemon Boi

Debutant
Nov 20, 2019
Sunny Queensland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
North QLD Cowboys, Las Vegas Bears
So far we've come up with this:
correct?

Just the jumpers, the pages don't work, obviously.
If you want a look at the full size of the image, right click on it and open it separately.
West Coast have changed the Hungry Jack’s logo.
1575086137028.png

:lemon:

Red Crow

Modrarator
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Lools like no co-sponsor
I'd say Port are still trying to find one, but are just using GFG on both spots for now to avoid leaving the front blank. Thats not to say they will actually get one though, they did run with Oak on both sides in 2018 because they couldn't find a replacement for Renault.

acm21

Senior List
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
I'd say Port are still trying to find one, but are just using GFG on both spots for now to avoid leaving the front blank. Thats not to say they will actually get one though, they did run with Oak on both sides in 2018 because they couldn't find a replacement for Renault.
The website only has the gfg as the major partner, but port seem to use major partner rather than co-partners. If it is only gfg, at least in the interim, they have taken both spots.

Top Bottom