Red Crow

Modrarator
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Post AFL entry flags, it didn't become our reserves until 2014.
Its a *bit* cheeky though. If Port Adelaide were essentially promoted from the SANFL to the AFL (they were), then the 98 and 99 flags were won by the replacement Port Magpies, not the original PAFC. They may have merged now, but they weren't the same club at the time. Brisbane don't claim Fitzroy's flags as their own, even though they're now a merged entity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Its a *bit* cheeky though. If Port Adelaide were essentially promoted from the SANFL to the AFL (they were), then the 98 and 99 flags were won by the replacement Port Magpies, not the original PAFC. They may have merged now, but they weren't the same club at the time. Brisbane don't claim Fitzroy's flags as their own, even though they're now a merged entity.
Weren't they won by the Port Adelaide Magpies FC, a separate club? They shouldn't be counted.

Edit. Damn posted at same time, just beat me to it.
It was a forced split not by the club that shouldn't have happened (almost killed off both AFL and SANFL entities) and now we are re-unified.

I consider those 2 post AFL entry SANFL flags, they currently hang up at Alberton, they won't be thrown out.

ULTIMATE_WARRIOR

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2009
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
FOOTBALL CLUB
So far we've come up with this:
correct?

Just the jumpers, the pages don't work, obviously.
If you want a look at the full size of the image, right click on it and open it separately.
From what I’ve seen and read

- Classic logo on BL guernsey is white
- La Trobe Uni logo on Carlton shorts is just the wording
- Johnnie Walker have been replaced by Hertz on the Melbourne shorts
- As previously mentioned, The Eagle logo is not mirrored on the WCE shorts

Liam Boy

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So far we've come up with this:
correct?

Just the jumpers, the pages don't work, obviously.
If you want a look at the full size of the image, right click on it and open it separately.
Brisbane's shorts are like this:
1575182549393.png

BrisHomeShorts.png

I might've made the fitzroy lions too big but the important thing is that they're there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Talk about a fall from grace. Last years' kit was one of their best and now this. Classic must be pulling a lot of cash, I hope it doesn't get any worse that this but I won't hold my breath.

Rubber Arm

Come round for a Shed Sesh xo
Oct 10, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Geelong, Chelsea, Rockets
Talk about a fall from grace. Last years' kit was one of their best and now this. Classic must be pulling a lot of cash, I hope it doesn't get any worse that this but I won't hold my breath.
Last year's kit but with the first majestic collar would have been the best guernsey they've ever had

pOleK

Professional Footy Watcher
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Top Bottom