News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemon Boi what's wrong with the logo?

And the stripes wouldn't work as it's supposed to be mainly white, I'm guessing the random 80% white clash rule is still in place for some clubs

Lemon Boi

High quality
Nov 20, 2019
The Citrus Grove
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
North QLD Cowboys, Las Vegas Bears
Lemon Boi what's wrong with the logo?

And the stripes wouldn't work as it's supposed to be mainly white, I'm guessing the random 80% white clash rule is still in place for some clubs

It’s a representation of the 1953–1956 St Kilda guernsey; the logo looked like that then, box to show it was separate and stitched on.

It’s a representation of the 1953–1956 St Kilda guernsey; the logo looked like that then, box to show it was separate and stitched on.
I know what the box is for, but it's a jumper based off that jumper as a clash design, it needs to be mostly white, probably because of the AFL's random white percentage

*cough* West Coast *cough* Melbourne *cough* Richmond *cough*
Exactly why I said 'random'

Before your time here a poster ITK from memory confirmed the AFL had a rule that clash jumpers had to be 80% white, which never made sense as certain clubs were exempt, but if you remember West Coast had that random white clash for a while, as did Hawthorn, Adelaide still do, every good Bears inspired design is held together with pointless white panels ect

It seems to be lifted, but it appears either some clubs are still bound by it, or just still think white is good enough

Actually, I think WC came out at one point and said that they couldn't have the yellow peril (are we allowed to call it that still??) Because of the AFL rules up until they did the full rebrand

Lemon Boi

High quality
Nov 20, 2019
The Citrus Grove
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
North QLD Cowboys, Las Vegas Bears
Exactly why I said 'random'

Before your time here a poster ITK from memory confirmed the AFL had a rule that clash jumpers had to be 80% white, which never made sense as certain clubs were exempt, but if you remember West Coast had that random white clash for a while, as did Hawthorn, Adelaide still do, every good Bears inspired design is held together with pointless white panels ect

It seems to be lifted, but it appears either some clubs are still bound by it, or just still think white is good enough

Actually, I think WC came out at one point and said that they couldn't have the yellow peril (are we allowed to call it that still??) Because of the AFL rules up until they did the full rebrand

(NOTE: Not 2020 designs)

Three Saints options I’d choose:

Attachments

• SK 1a.png
    SK 1a.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 45
  • SK 2b.png
    SK 2b.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 44
  • SK 3b.png
    SK 3b.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 40
The umpiring department must’ve been reading this thread, the umpires are in white for Melbourne v West Coast AFLW match
Almost perfect, except half-assed it by still using green socks, hat and those god awful green side panels :drunk:

The combination of a personal loan company and a food delivery service are the worst combination of sponsors any team has had.
What makes a sponsorship combination bad exactly?

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
What makes a sponsorship combination bad exactly?
Imo what makes a sponsorship combination poor is more the type of company compared to place the league/team has. I personally don't like trip a deal, brydens (especially when they were almost the sole sponsor for wests tigers) and betting companies. Ports horid years were myatm would be what I would consider as a bad combination.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
The ISC move to the VFL kinda makes me a lot more confident that it's only a matter of time before they completely leave the pro-clubs side of the business and just completely focus on local/teamwear
"Following a change to the VFL’s on-field apparel supplier this season, the Coburg Football Club will have a new look in 2020 and will return to its traditional navy blue.
ISC has been awarded the VFL’s on-field apparel supplier rights agreement, and are known for their work with many AFL clubs such as Collingwood, Sydney, and West Coast."
Not sure whether it will be a whole of league arrangement, I did see Essendon vfl wearing under armour kits with vfl logo and front number.

Source: https://coburgfc.com.au/look-to-thrill-em-with-a-new-look/

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back