News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't remember who broke St Kilda to ISC but they did it early!

Have we ever had a manufacturer leave and then come back straight after the previous?

Last I remember it was Brisbane who went from Puma (1998-2000) to Russell Athletic (2001-06) and back to Puma (2007-2010.)

2020 St Kilda members merch, c/o Pakenhamsaint from the Saints board

nPBtDvg.jpg

do we reckon north will go back to white base blue shorts next year? seeing geelong and their shorts policy this year i think there is a big chance they will.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thing is, what's Eddie's big deal?
It's been allowed what, 3-4 times recently, what's the big issue about another 2?

If this really is a Eddie issue ultimately
The fact that Port agreed not to wear the prison bars again after the elimination final V Richmond... and then asked Eddie again for 2020.

But why though?? Why not just wear the white guernsey?
My thoughts exactly. Perhaps he wants to keep the home sponsors because we will be wearing it for home games against the Blues, but if he is going to the effort of getting new jumpers, just make the clash but with home sponsors instead.

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps he wants to keep the home sponsors because we will be wearing it for home games against the Blues, but if he is going to the effort of getting new jumpers, just make the clash but with home sponsors instead.

I’m pretty sure thats exactly what it’ll be. It won’t be a black front and a white back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back