News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions to Classic Sportswear.

I was at the Lions Shop and asked if Majestic was staying on as apparel partner - was told there was going to be a change but they couldn't say. They did however say to look behind the counter and I could see some new Lions gear with the Classic Sportswear logo.

Also that there'll be a new clash jumper.

Watch this space.
Wowee that's huge, hope they do a good job.

I was at the Lions Shop and asked if Majestic was staying on as apparel partner - was told there was going to be a change but they couldn't say. They did however say to look behind the counter and I could see some new Lions gear with the Classic Sportswear logo.

Watch this space.
Worse than Neds. Oaks not renewing; how about a trifecta of s**t sponsors for the Lions?

Watch this space.
Hmm, Lucev23 did like this post... Our Classic Sportswear contact ;)

Hmm, Lucev23 did like this post... Our Classic Sportswear contact ;)
Haha! I've actually recently left Classic Sportswear and have joined another one of the big guys ;) Not really sure what's going on with Classic, I've had a heap of friends who I used to work with take redundancies recently...

Obviously unable to confirm which Licensed teams Classic is doing for 2020 but it seems like Mozzie_Squad has himself a nice bit of intel, regardless.

From strictly a fan point of view, I'm more excited to see what they have in store for next years Anzac jumper, rather than any potential new Clash jumpers.

huh, you're right. guess it doesn't stand out as much on the real thing
They never do, people always get so worked up because they appear in photos with flash

Haha! I've actually recently left Classic Sportswear and have joined another one of the big guys ;) Not really sure what's going on with Classic, I've had a heap of friends who I used to work with take redundancies recently...

Obviously unable to confirm which Licensed teams Classic is doing for 2020 but it seems like Mozzie_Squad has himself a nice bit of intel, regardless.

From strictly a fan point of view, I'm more excited to see what they have in store for next years Anzac jumper, rather than any potential new Clash jumpers.
Well firstly, congrats!

Secondly, that sounds like a slightly dangerous contract then if people are losing jobs...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like its from some Carlton fan page off the "Carlton Elite" label on the picture.
Nothing official.

I thought that was the case, even had a look through the official socials. Also a bit weird that it was the same collar has the tigers (would think they would change it for 2020, but could be wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back