News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cats new training jumper comes in green as well

Tom Atkins makes a move. Picture: Alison Wynd

Watermarks are beautiful. No hating pls.

Norths 2019 design was a thing of beauty with all all their past logos watermarked in.

I'm not a fan personally, especially all the fitzroy lions on brisbane's jumper. it's like they're gearing up for a "technically the old lion is still on there" excuse when they do another terrible redesign

Hawthorn media polo and hoodies have landed at Rebel. Hoodie is light grey with a bright orange Adidas logo and looks absolutely horrible.

Hawthorn media polo and hoodies have landed at Rebel. Hoodie is light grey with a bright orange Adidas logo and looks absolutely horrible.
A Hawthorn colour scheme looking absolutely horrible? Do tell.

weird. they just posted this:

not expecting it to amount to anything more than a membership promo tho haha. now would be the time to change right before the draft presentation stuff. not expecting anything.

Another jersey appears with no ISC logo, this time with the new host plus.
41c7072af9ae0bd04d75976cecbddcb6.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

weird. they just posted this:

not expecting it to amount to anything more than a membership promo tho haha. now would be the time to change right before the draft presentation stuff. not expecting anything.

Did anyone make it to the end of that video?

I got married, had 3 kids and got divorced before finding out I was only half way through

Usually our off field stuff is pretty good but I must say I thought 2019’s was by the far the worst since joining Adidas. Hoping the media polo is worth buying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond 2020 Clash

View attachment 782875

No Richmond logo above Jeep and back to yellow cuffs
love that the Richmond logo on the sash is gone. was overkill

dont like that the cuffs and collar are not black, this collar may have looked awesome in black with black cuffs. or it could look like complete s**t due to the collar being so close to the sash, who knows

Seriously though, love our clash. Cleaned up significantly. Now it’s just yellow with a black sash. No other little details i.e logos and black collar/cuffs. Far cleaner and makes it a more traditional Richmond jumper if that makes sense.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Simple guernsey designs are often better, especially up here in Rugby League Land where one has to endure the sights of screen-printed abominations that roam many a playing field. A great feature of the AFL, and Australian Football in general, is the (relative) consistency in guernsey design over decades and even centuries.

If Richmond keep this yellow guernsey (you won a premiership in it, so it’s probably staying) they could bring back the 1995–2005 design without the sash on the back, the inverse of the current clash. It would look good in matches against Hawthorn and GWS.

Cheers, Lemon Boi :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back