News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawthorn listing their Legends jumper as Away Jumper.
John Kennedy signature stays under the heritage Hawthorn logo

Hawthorn listing their Legends jumper as Away Jumper.
John Kennedy signature stays under the heritage Hawthorn logo

35325b55934e0f2a0de661344daddf06.jpg

Would be weird if we did end up having the same legend guernsey after a response like this. “You’ll have to wait and see” what would I have to wait for? Doubt that that will be the legends guernsey next year. Also isn’t there supposed to be 8 legends guernsey’s? Doubt we would do 8 guernsey’s over 16 years... will probs end up having a new one

Post game interviews and player profile pictures come immediately to mind.

It would be a similar profile as any other apparel partner, as you suggested, and for dare it also is part of a larger partnership that involves a coaches partnership among other aspects.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

That Dare logo is so small, you have to wonder if it’s really worth it. How much exposure will you get besides a pretty significant close up?

If StK have an ASADA sized scandal, Dare will be laughing to the bank.

Papers love to show pics below the neck for big stories

If StK have an ASADA sized scandal, Dare will be laughing to the bank.

Papers love to show pics below the neck for big stories
Only they probably don’t want their brand to be associated with something like that...

LyfgUl2.jpg

Anyone else a fan of how the grey works with the Suns colours? I doubt the AFL/Giants would be happy to allow the Suns to incorporate grey into their offical colours, but just that addition has made their look go from the worst in the AFL to a pretty nice one IMO.

LyfgUl2.jpg

Anyone else a fan of how the grey works with the Suns colours? I doubt the AFL/Giants would be happy to allow the Suns to incorporate grey into their offical colours, but just that addition has made their look go from the worst in the AFL to a pretty nice one IMO.
I think a dark navy blue would do the same. And blue is one of our official colours. So we could tweak that to be navy blue and voila, colours done

I think a dark navy blue would do the same. And blue is one of our official colours. So we could tweak that to be navy blue and voila, colours done
How 'bout no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 793831

Could Dare be the coaches sponsor too?
Wow they really haven't work out the sponsor integration well on anything. Also Deliveroo should really consider using a monochrome version of their logo because the box doesn't really work on black or white, the logo really doesn't stand out.

FYI I'd have gone with something like this:- Simplified Dare logo, boxless Deliveroo (the logo actually ends up slightly bigger) centre aligned to AFL logo and St Kilda Crest thinner white stripe etc.
my-vision.jpg

Wow they really haven't work out the sponsor integration well on anything. Also Deliveroo should really consider using a monochrome version of their logo because the box doesn't really work on black or white, the logo really doesn't stand out.

FYI I'd have gone with something like this:- Simplified Dare logo, boxless Deliveroo (the logo actually ends up slightly bigger) centre aligned to AFL logo and St Kilda Crest thinner white stripe etc.
View attachment 794056
Look at the sponsors behind Ratts and Searly... not sure why they just didn’t use that application.

Look at the sponsors behind Ratts and Searly... not sure why they just didn’t use that application.
I know right. Personally they should have used alternating squares for the backboard like other clubs use when a sponsor features a non-club background colour. It's almost like the club has fired their graphic designer.

View attachment 794056
First year of sponsors, especially with colour preferences, are often not very good (probably partly due to the rush and/or unknown marketing results). I do like your concept, although for stk i would think pertruding logos would be highly likely in any version/level of compromise.

"For the first time, the Dare logo will remain on the St Kilda guernsey, but be positioned on the neck line which has previously been reserved for an apparel partner."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back