News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know who is doing the Vic jumpers and when (or if) they will be made available for public purchase?

Want to get one before I go away.
I have contacted the AFL this morning regarding this.

Also asked my club however they have no information (didn't expect them to know just asking in case they did)

When I find out, I'll post both in here and the Bushfire SOO thread.

Yeah but why are they paying $1.01 to make up the jumpers?
Can't see the AFL getting anyone else to do it. They did the AFLX guernseys last year and any time you see a generic AFL jumper in an ad like that Maccas Kick2Kick one it's usually ISC. They're the league's biggest apparel sponsor and seem to be the go to whenever there's promo stuff to be done.

Anyone know who is doing the Vic jumpers and when (or if) they will be made available for public purchase?

Want to get one before I go away.

My opinion is that State Jumpers shouldn't be for sale. You earn one by being selected and playing a state game.

My opinion is that State Jumpers shouldn't be for sale. You earn one by being selected and playing a state game.
What if the sales also go to the fundraising effort? It would be a misstep for the bushfire game ones to be sold for profit, I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would fans wear to the game? How will people know what state/team you want to win?

I think they should be for sale with all proceeds going additional to the fundraising efforts to the Red Cross

new suns training guernseys (unless i missed these late last year). similar design to previous seasons with the chevrons. still looks dogshit without a manuf under the collar. when are we going to sort this s**t out?!

img_1659-jpg.808602

img_1660-jpg.808604

img_1661-jpg.808605

img_1662-jpg.808607

the red fading to yellow and the blue fading to yellow look kinda similar to the designs i mocked up last year.

example 1
example 2

Can't see the AFL getting anyone else to do it. They did the AFLX guernseys last year and any time you see a generic AFL jumper in an ad like that Maccas Kick2Kick one it's usually ISC. They're the league's biggest apparel sponsor and seem to be the go to whenever there's promo stuff to be done.

They've also done the IRS strips since 2014

Popped into the Lions shop today because I needed new Lions gym shorts and I couldn't believe how bad the classic stuff really was. The gym shorts did not even have pockets! I ended up buying the cotton on AFLW one. The guernseys look like a Bali knockoff. I'm disgusted we signed with such an amateurish manafacturer.

20200121_141616.jpg 20200121_141604.jpg

Popped into the Lions shop today because I needed new Lions gym shorts and I couldn't believe how bad the classic stuff really was. The gym shorts did not even have pockets! I ended up buying the cotton on AFLW one. The guernseys look like a Bali knockoff. I'm disgusted we signed with such an amateurish manafacturer.

View attachment 809393View attachment 809394

I'm pretty sure Canterbury Bulldogs (who are also with Classic) stuff is sold in Brisbane, I would like to see if their stuff has similar "quality" issues to Brisbane's stuff as seen in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back