News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are probably right, it just shits me how its ok for Richmond and Essendon not to have white but for some unknown reason Brisbane have to.

Don't forget West Coast with the Peril, Gold Coast, now even Adelaide doesn't have a white clash anymore. If the Lions are being told to wear white then there is some clear BS going on.

Don't forget West Coast with the Peril, Gold Coast, now even Adelaide doesn't have a white clash anymore. If the Lions are being told to wear white then there is some clear BS going on.
I think the real BS is that Hawthorn have a yellow clash jumper to go with their... yellow home jumper.

I think the real BS is that Hawthorn have a yellow clash jumper to go with their... yellow home jumper.
It's to help when they come up against another team wearing brown.

I can confirm that the initial design for the current white clash was gold and looked exactly like the old Bears "V" jumper. The club asked for more options because they believed the AFL would require a white jumper and also mentioned that the players do not like playing in predominantly gold designs.

I pushed back on the AFL requirements and cited examples but obviously didn't get my way.

Men's footy is officially back tonight so I'm locking this thread up now. Thanks everyone for taking part over the off-season – >2,800 posts, well done.

To join in the discussion, visit our weekly discussion threads (AAMI Community Series is now up) or if something big and newsworthy takes place, create a new thread with the 'News' prefix.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back