News New Jumpers for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be so sure. Sydney got their stock in a lot earlier than Collingwood.

I think eza316 shared some info about this on the Player Issue Podcast if I'm right?

Oh fair enough. They also have more stock in off field gear. A bit of a poor start for Nike / Collingwood

Syxx

Debutant
Sep 28, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United, MVFC
I was down at the club shop earlier and the hoodies and polo are all available in store, just not online yet for whatever reason.

Did we ever get to the bottom of why the PI jumpers have the black cuffs and the retail versions don't? Is it just a Nike thing? Seems weird that it's not exactly a replica. I'm glad the players have the cuffs though, looks much better especially looking at all of the media photos popping up on the socials today.

Bjo187

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon

Puma stuff going up (well, jumpers at least). Side seam has a slight curve to it.
765565_01_GWS_Home_Guernsey01__53628.1613108088.jpg

765565_01_GWS_Home_Guernsey02__85937.1613108088.jpg

Looks weird like half real half computer generated.

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
I'm super confused about the Lions 2021 jerseys and the monogram in the background. None of the "template" jerseys have one on the Lions store, and now i found this on the "AFL Store Official" (unsure if official) Ebay store which absolutely doesn't have a monogram.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/313420454760?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28

Xanthippus

Team Captain
Oct 7, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
I was down at the club shop earlier and the hoodies and polo are all available in store, just not online yet for whatever reason.

Did we ever get to the bottom of why the PI jumpers have the black cuffs and the retail versions don't? Is it just a Nike thing? Seems weird that it's not exactly a replica. I'm glad the players have the cuffs though, looks much better especially looking at all of the media photos popping up on the socials today.
thanks for the intel. was the polo exactly the same as what bucks was wearing?

The Burger King

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I laugh when Port Fans complain that they can’t get to wear ‘their’ Black and White Jumper (Magpies Prison Bar)
Get over it Port ur colours are: Black, Teal Blue, White and maybe Silver now too. Ur not the Magpies in the AFL u are the Power! If Collingwood weren’t in the AFL then yeah u could’ve wore it but Vic Bias for the first 80 years
This basically just reads as “Reeeeeeee”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back