News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I wish the league would just go the premier league route. Any club can wear whatever colour they want, just as long as it doesn't clash on game-day.
They can, if they wanted to

I'll believe that when I see Essendon wearing Mero's green jumper
They rocked a grey jumper, Carlton have had light blue and yellow jumpers and North have had orange in thr past

Clubs could rock a crazy colour if they wanted to

Other than Essendon's grey jumper, the other examples you cited were one offs for sponsorship
You're obviously forgetting the lord and saviour of football jumpers:

1602565542217.png

Other than Essendon's grey jumper, the other examples you cited were one offs for sponsorship
Which shows they could do it if they wanted to - they don't think it will sell enough to bother so they only get involved when they are getting upfront money out of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're obviously forgetting the lord and saviour of football jumpers:

View attachment 984302

Makes me sad that this, and this (below) are the images people always see online for the Ochre.

f51627519a5a770069beaaa776b2d5d6

One looks awkward af and the boys look miserable in the other. Need more shots floating around like these shots below, to end the negative stigma of this timeless beauty. At least, this is how I remember the Ochre from my childhood, not awkward sample shots and Jacko crying.

9Rn5eVN.jpg

may-2000-glen-jakovich-for-west-coast-in-action-in-the-match-between-picture-id1030942

may-2001-daniel-kerr-for-west-coast-in-action-during-round-eight-of-picture-id928973

Had Port not been the only other team in SA I’d advocate for the Crows to utilise black more as a main colour for their merch. Heck, they probably should do it irrespective of Port. I get the symbolism of using those colours but three primary colours is never going to look good on merch. Black is the colour of an actual Crow too and looks far sleeker.
That being said I think they deliberately avoided black initially as every SANFL club has at least one colour represented in the Crows colour set except for Port, but it’s not 1991 anymore and Port isn’t fighting for entry, the Crows should embrace the colour black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back