News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a new jumper, but found this filed for Adelaide at the start of this year. Obviously not the teams logo, but I wonder if it means they are considering a logo change at some point.

View attachment 995409
Oh the jokes you could make about origami and folding.

"With the conclusion of the 2020 AFL Season our partnership with ISC has come to the end."
"The Adelaide Crows and ISC have a shared a long and successful partnership and wish each other well for the future."

Did they get Tex to write that?

Why would the club go to the time and effort? I still have literally no idea why anyone thought this.
They said that it would be only used for this year before reverting back to the old one. I dont think many, especially on here, thought they would revert back to it.

Semi unrelated: Melbourne had 4 very different logos between 2007 and 2016 (I did like the idea of the incomplete circle of stars to represent the premierships won)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's reebok up to these days

Funny you mention that, it was revealed that Adidas is selling off Reebok a few days ago so Reebok might actually come back into sportswear then. Adidas moved them out of sportswear to focus more on fashion and fitness but that will probably change if they are selling them to another group.
Could see them back in the AFL..

Funny you mention that, it was revealed that Adidas is selling off Reebok a few days ago so Reebok might actually come back into sportswear then. Adidas moved them out of sportswear to focus more on fashion and fitness but that will probably change if they are selling them to another group.
Could see them back in the AFL..
would of been a good fit for freo imo

Also sticking with the new logo, no longer just a one-year thing
Looks better on the walls of Alberton, and as you said, unites the Port Adelaide brand at AFL and SANFL level.

DlwFiHtVsAEUIbJ.jpg
1603710840438.png

So for Macron there’s a few things I want to see from them.
- Good collar
ISC has knocked it out of the park with us for the collar, any collar can look good on the home because it’s black on black but if we’re going to wear the prison bars I’d at least hope the collar will look good
- Nice material and template
Self explanatory, I don’t want the jumper looking or feeling weird for obvious reasons
- Good looking merch
We tend to have good merch that hasn’t been made by ISC in previous years, and they did well for what they did make but there’s always a bit of room for improvement

So for Macron there’s a few things I want to see from them.
- Good collar
ISC has knocked it out of the park with us for the collar, any collar can look good on the home because it’s black on black but if we’re going to wear the prison bars I’d at least hope the collar will look good
- Nice material and template
Self explanatory, I don’t want the jumper looking or feeling weird for obvious reasons
- Good looking merch
We tend to have good merch that hasn’t been made by ISC in previous years, and they did well for what they did make but there’s always a bit of room for improvement
If I was Port, I’d hope they make personalised gear not just the standard macron gets and add a port logo and sponsors on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back