News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever Macron do, I've got a feeling it'll be well thought out based on this:
Screenshot_20201027-084940_Chrome.jpg

"Macron Australia" actually went bust couple years back (and seemingly died), now it seems "Macron South Australia" controls the Macron brand in Australia. Bit of a confusing situation.
Hmm, looks like an opportunity to do some work experience, methinks... 🤔

The new Port Adelaide guernsey will use the exclusive Armevo fabric, designed to be durable, lightweight and body fitting as well as suitable for all weather conditions. Some of the leading Rugby nations in the world are partnered by Macron and the new AFL match guernseys will use a combination of their unique materials and design features.

Collar looks pretty bog standard. Not that that's a bad thing. Not offensive.

PAFC_MacronLaunch_News_900x560.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the Macron soccer and rugby jerseys they look like they do a standard Vee and a Round collar, as well as the technical Rugby ones.
I would expect it to look pretty standard.
https://www.sportsleisurewear.com/pdf/macron-2019.pdf if you're interested in their vector logos for designs.
(And plenty of soccer logos for clubs they're doing)

Last edited:
so.... any Collingwood news yet?! *crickets*

When it comes, you’ll be the first to know. Patience, please, man. I don’t want people getting upset at your enthusiasm because you’re posting 20 times a day across the board, but there is a level at which it becomes a bit much.

Just ask Andonis1997 how he enjoyed his first few months on BF ;) And now he’s one of the much-loved veterans of the board

I wondered why I got tagged twice... It all unfortunately makes sense now.
Just ask Andonis1997 how he enjoyed his first few months on BF ;) And now he’s one of the much-loved veterans of the board
Andonis1997 how DID you enjoy your first months on the board?
Asked how to be a moderator in the first week, picked a fight with Silent Alarm (and lost, obviously) and got mocked for being both a Blues and Crows member. Any questions?

Can confirm that O’Neils will have at least 1 afl team. They are now the apparel manufacturer of my local cricket club and at the fitting and sizing night the rep told the secretary that they have signed at least 1 afl team although he wouldn’t tell me who
Rumour is its us.

I wondered why I got tagged twice... It all unfortunately makes sense now.

Asked how to be a moderator in the first week, picked a fight with Silent Alarm (and lost, obviously) and got mocked for being both a Blues and Crows member. Any questions?
It was a good time to be alive

Very interested to see what happens with North Melbourne. Heard people saying Puma and New Balance, really hope it is either one of these two or under armour

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Very interested to see what happens with North Melbourne. Heard people saying Puma and New Balance, really hope it is either one of these two or under armour

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If we go with Under Armour, that blank space for our Mazda chest sponsor will be twice as large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back