News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is my understanding Brisbane had a perfectly usable Gold Clash jumper that paid homage to both the original Bears jumpers and the last Bears jumper with the Vee.
And then the club told the manufacturers it needed to be White because of an AFL directive on Clash jumpers.
My GF (new to footy) went to her first game and loved it so much she bought the gold clash. It is definitely a great design.

Cant remember who mocked this up but this will always be my preferred Brisbane Clash. They would never need to change it.
View attachment 955197
This design (or something incredibly similar) has been mocked up by over 50% of FJGD board members at some point.

That design was mocked up by this guy
Wow I’m on there! I think it’s cause I was trialling uploading my NAFL designs on there one year but you said no to BigFooty uploads so I put them on Imgur instead.

First off (and this is the reason why I created this thread, because I didn't really have anywhere else to put it)

It appears that Mercedes-Benz won't be renewing with the Western Bulldogs for next season.

Perhaps I could act as Brisbane's CCO on Twitter, and do the exact same thing in an attempt to remove that horrible gambling company from our guernseys.

As mentioned in the Logo thread, Mission have slightly refined their logo so it'll be different on the Doggies kit

Very minor but worth noting in here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like XBlades doing a ISC/BLK too, so someone new for GWS next season?
I'm not surprised, I always thought they came in weirdly.
Spent a few years with North, with their 'papertowl' style top and then left.

When BLK went **** up they jumped back in and signed up a heap of clubs and didn't bring their fancy material with them.

Always seemed to be pretty cheap and an unsustainable model.

I think NIB and/or Jeep's contract at the Tigers may be up too

I'm not surprised, I always thought they came in weirdly.
Spent a few years with North, with their 'papertowl' style top and then left.

When BLK went **** up they jumped back in and signed up a heap of clubs and didn't bring their fancy material with them.

Always seemed to be pretty cheap and an unsustainable model.

I think NIB and/or Jeep's contract at the Tigers may be up too
Storm20 has new balance with gws.

Will be interesting to see if jeep renew (if it is up for it), apparently it could of gone either way last renewal as the original sponsorship boss loved the tigers, but the next person in charge was not as interested.
Nib could be interesting, not sure if they could have the money or if they are in need for the sponsorship anymore.

Storm20 has new balance with gws.

Will be interesting to see if jeep renew (if it is up for it), apparently it could of gone either way last renewal as the original sponsorship boss loved the tigers, but the next person in charge was not as interested.
Nib could be interesting, not sure if they could have the money or if they are in need for the sponsorship anymore.
Sponsorship as a whole is going to be interesting in the next few years. Will companies choose to invest in sponsorship considering the financial situation on the back of COVID? The days of mammoth long term sponsorship deals are over.

Whilst on the topic of sponsorship, does anyone know if the pies training ground still has the Holden Centre sign up considering Holden is no longer around?

Sponsorship as a whole is going to be interesting in the next few years. Will companies choose to invest in sponsorship considering the financial situation on the back of COVID? The days of mammoth long term sponsorship deals are over.

Whilst on the topic of sponsorship, does anyone know if the pies training ground still has the Holden Centre sign up considering Holden is no longer around?
Can't seem to find the article at the moment but Collingwood said they would keep the 'Holden Centre' name even after their deal expires until they found a new sponsor, whenever that is. I'm not sure why exactly but maybe it's just a way to say thanks for your support over these years or something like that.

Can't seem to find the article at the moment but Collingwood said they would keep the 'Holden Centre' name even after their deal expires until they found a new sponsor, whenever that is. I'm not sure why exactly but maybe it's just a way to say thanks for your support over these years or something like that.

Technically the Holden name will still be seen on genuine parts and at service centres, so there might be a signage update to reflect the areas in which Holden will continue to operate (similar to the update Triple 8 gave their liveries earlier this year)

1601136179854.png 1601136199044.png

Will the sponsors above the numbers stay for next season? Really bugged me this year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Don't think so - seemed to be a one off deal and the WC mock up that was leaked didn't have it

Will the sponsors above the numbers stay for next season? Really bugged me this year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
My Melbourne 'Proud To Belong' retail jumper did not feature a sponsor above the number, that could be another slight indicator.

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back