News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting close up of the new Swans jumper, looks to be almost a mesh-style material for the jumper; tiny holes throughout the jumper I'd say for keeping the players cool

CW7117-673-D__02844.1606282994.jpg

Supporters should be careful washing them, high potential of pulled/loose threads!!

Given Nike's seemingly CBF issues with Carlton are we thinking they'll come good with Sydney or will will see low-quality gear from Nike?

They’ve been nothing but perfection for the Boomers & Cockatoos. 🤷‍♂️

The Swans x Nike range is so god damn clean. They just get sports apparel.

Just checked out their shop, yep the off field stuff is just simple but class.

The only nitpick I have is the placement of the swoosh on the guernsey, seems a touch too low.

And what the * is with the shop selling knives? Collingwood I could understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1019016
Is that some sort of watermarking visible on the hoops there? (did some HTML renaming to get this picture)
Huh interesting, looks like the exact same cut and material as the O'neills jumper I got from a design comp a few months back.
Quality is quite decent from my experience.

The Swans x Nike range is so god damn clean. They just get sports apparel.

Sorry after seeing the last two years of what they did to Carlton, just cannot agree with this comment.

From what we’ve seen of the swans gear, it’s clean, and way better than 18 and 19 for Carlton.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I agree, all I am saying is they haven't earned the right to be regarded as one of the top sports wear designers for the AFL, Carlton's iron on jumpers means I want to wait a year or two before putting them back in the category of Puma.

I agree, all I am saying is they haven't earned the right to be regarded as one of the top sports wear designers for the AFL, Carlton's iron on jumpers means I want to wait a year or two before putting them back in the category of Puma.
I personally want to see how they stack up, in terms of quality, as both supporter gear and on the field. Some elements on the jumper seem tacky and of quite poor quality. We have also see 2 different kits, the one on the shop and the promo video.

But yeah its a wait and see if they will be excellent(or even adequate).

I agree with that. We will have to see how they go next year. It’ll be a little bit before they CAN be in the same category as Puma

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back