News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just been into the Richmond shop to ask about ‘21 gear. The guy said that on the most part it will be the same design. Only things that will change are the polo shirt will have a different sleeve design that incorporates yellow, and the gold AFL logo of course which will be sublimated not heat-pressed. Jumper design stays the same.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Iron on numbers still look so tacky. That whole photo just seems so low-rent, particularly with no actual back sponsor

I love that this is a board full of people who can take one look at that photo and instantly spot iron-on numbers :laughv1:

Saints have signed a secondary major partner, to be featured on the back of the home & front of the away strip. To be revealed soon, apparently.

Iron on numbers still look so tacky. That whole photo just seems so low-rent, particularly with no actual back sponsor
I'd be very disappointed if we ran out with iron on numbers. Hopefully these were just for the photo, though New Balance have been exceedingly underwhelming up to this point, so it wouldn't shock me.

I'd be very disappointed if we ran out with iron on numbers. Hopefully these were just for the photo, though New Balance have been exceedingly underwhelming up to this point, so it wouldn't shock me.
It looked to be they may have been last years kits, and that there was a patch over the bottom pepper money sponsor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS who are these designers? Are they people absolutely ******* s**t at their jobs but have the worlds greatest contacts?

GWS kit? Boring and bland.
Geelong training kit with stupid claws? Hot trash.

How the * is it that the AFL clubs don't have one random contact on here, who can't reach out and hit up one of the talented users on this board.

"Ok we got a blue striped jumper with the white G on the front. Bit boring but not offensive."
"Add in some scratches onto the G."
"Well, ok, it looks a bit worse but I guess it will do."
"Now add 4 claws."
"But... It looks so... Early 2004..."
"Perfect."

FFS who are these designers? Are they people absolutely ******* sh*t at their jobs but have the worlds greatest contacts?

GWS kit? Boring and bland.
Geelong training kit with stupid claws? Hot trash.

How the fu** is it that the AFL clubs don't have one random contact on here, who can't reach out and hit up one of the talented users on this board.

"Ok we got a blue striped jumper with the white G on the front. Bit boring but not offensive."
"Add in some scratches onto the G."
"Well, ok, it looks a bit worse but I guess it will do."
"Now add 4 claws."
"But... It looks so... Early 2004..."
"Perfect."
Nice melt

The only real issue with the GWS jumper was the imbalance of the orange back. The smaller centered logo kinda makes them lose the small character the whole brand had.

Also a bit late to this but it is great to see Nike back in the league with a couple of big clubs and actually appearing to try. Something great about seeing more of the league in international brands rather than your ISC, BLK and XBlades types.

It looked to be they may have been last years kits, and that there was a patch over the bottom pepper money sponsor.
The jumpers seen in the photos of the st kilda number release are 2021 retail jumpers with heat pressed numbers and covered up the new sponsor which will be revealed soon. Expect to see another lot of retails released with new sponsor on them 🙄

Another type of look for the GWS Brisbane jumper and i am shocked with some of the responses with a lot of people liking the jumper. I just can't see it at all

Attachments

• 20210120_105908.jpg
    20210120_105908.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 454
People get far too hung up on training jumpers. Its 100000000% better for experimental designs and childish cartoons to be on training jumpers than actual match jumpers. I don’t really get the fuss personally. Ditto pre-season jumpers.

Agreed... but those claws are in the completely wrong position to have made that scratch mark, and God help me it's annoying the crap outta me. The claws are approaching the scratch rather than moving away! The scratches should be deepest at the start of the scratch, not the end!

Why can't I get past this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back