News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NB part of the St. Kilda partnership is actually New Balance Asia Pacific x Belgravia Sports Apparel

2/2 from my tips so far ;)
I thought it was you who said it!
So far, so good!

St Kilda will be going over to New Balance:

Hopefully NB can spruce up the saints jumpers a bit. I’ve not liked the look of them since they went to Xblades. For me the white collar and ‘sleeves’ make the jumper look a bit weak, and not as impactful. ISC this year was a shocker IMO...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hopefully NB can spruce up the saints jumpers a bit. I’ve not liked the look of them since they went to Xblades. For me the white collar and ‘sleeves’ make the jumper look a bit weak, and not as impactful. ISC this year was a shocker IMO...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
agreed would love to see black collar and cuffs but guess that doesn't follow history

The NB part of the St. Kilda partnership is actually New Balance Asia Pacific x Belgravia Sports Apparel

2/2 from my tips so far ;)
Well done on your tips (unfortunately you are 2/3 thus far, although freo was not certain). How is this deal working? I assume it would be the same with atleast the gold coast (and potentially gws)

This could be really nice for our designs, although the drop shoulder might be a lot more noticeable on our home than it is on the Melbourne jumper.

Assuming they retain their template it could make the clash jumper particularly look a lot stronger, it suffered a little from the singlet/wetsuit-type shoulders and neckline ISC has had.
Just guessing, based on Melbourne 2020 it would look like this:

Attachments

• StKilda-Uniform2021.png
    StKilda-Uniform2021.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 302
  • StKilda-Uniform2021C.png
    StKilda-Uniform2021C.png
    23 KB · Views: 293

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they're selling the spot again, same for GC
Is that because the space was already sold for x amount of years or NB don't think the saints are worth thr investment of a traditional sponsorship?

Guesswork, but I'd say it's because the Saints think they can leverage more from a sponsor rather than the traditional NB placement
May be something to do with the major sponsor contract having been offered by dare and the deal for them to step down in place if deliveroo (much more money from what I recall) was the ability to place the date logo on the sternum. Also could be isc were not willing to spend alot and due to the dare contract still being current nb were unable to take the traditional spot. Or a mixture of all or some of the above (not sure either)

are they gonna cover the canterbury logo with a sponsor st kilda style?
Depends on who the new supplier is
Puma brought our stuff forward a year early on our contract when BLK went down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back