News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always find it jarring when people actually talk and banter about football on this thread. I'm here to see how minimally my team's guernsey changes every year.

Nothing wrong with a good laugh in my books and to be fair their comment was nothing more or less than the usual Port vs Crows banter and I could have either returned serve or just shrugged my shoulders.

It's just Texas has come on here with an automatic troll-ish attitude (my interpretation, don't have to agree or not).

But yeah, sometimes the news gets lost amongst the shenanigans

Seeing a small club like GWS land puma, while Sydney (a pretty big club) land nike must sting a bit for west coast and adelaide supporters.
We’ve been relatively blessed. I mean my biggest gripe over the years was Puma’s pathetic side panel attempt.

Adelaide however do like to be the town bike, where everybody gets a turn for a short amount of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really O'Neills has a great reputation, unlike Nike
Imo out of the new kit deals, I think port and the Crows are probably the better deals. Puma will be interesting to see how they work with the more complex kit of gws (and creating a good clash kit). The reputation of nike in Australian pro sports is s**t and castore is unknown.

Didn’t someone say I’m the Eagles weren’t happy with puma and they burned that bridge with us? If that is in fact true then I sorta understand us not signing with them.

I’m sorta surprised Puma doesn’t have more clubs, it’s seems as if puma is more involved with footy now than they were few years ago.

Went into the eagles store at Lathlain Park today, still a few bit and pieces of the is stuff around the store, but I suspect it's only the stuff they haven't sold off yet. They'd want to do a better job at price reduction though, the home jumpers at $30 and some kids Tees at $10 was the only decent deals i saw, other than it's just poxy discounts ranging between 20-25% off.

I’m sorta surprised Puma doesn’t have more clubs, it’s seems as if puma is more involved with footy now than they were few years ago.
I adore puma, my favourite sports brand of the lot. Love their clothes, love their boots and shoes.
Loved that we stuck with them for so long....even if they did occasionally bitch a jumper here and there (see the 2015 home tri panel jumper...and that useless slither of yellow that sort of went around the back at the bottom).
Overally though they did well with our jumpers.
Their soccer stuff is usually absolutely mint too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back