News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing a small club like GWS land puma, while Sydney (a pretty big club) land nike must sting a bit for west coast and adelaide supporters.
Personally, not really fussed. Might be a bit weird of a response on this board, but we've had some decent brands in the past (Adidas, Puma, Fila, Russell Athletic) so there is a bunch of cool, good quality off field merch out there and so I am less desperate for someone like Nike for a decent hoodie, cap or jacket.

I am really just looking for someone to make a good looking set of jumper designs (which have been hard to come by for our club) and preferably some that aren't going to fall apart on our players out on the field. If you told me before the rumours and announcements that we would have a brand that would give us jumpers on a minimal template, a gold inverse clash jumper and the stuff would be made in Europe, I would have been absolutely thrilled.

Last edited:

Personally, not really fussed. Might be a bit weird of a response on this board, but we've had some decent brands in the past (Adidas, Puma, Fila, Russell Athletic) so there is a bunch of cool, good quality off field merch out there and so I am less fuss desperate for someone like Nike for a decent hoodie, cap or jacket.

I am really just looking for someone to make a good looking set of jumper designs (which have been hard to come by for our club) and preferably some that aren't going to fall apart on our players out on the field. If you told me before the rumours and announcements that we would have a brand that would give us jumpers on a minimal template, a gold inverse clash jumper and the stuff would be made in Europe, I would have been absolutely thrilled.
I always think Adelaide, like Richmond, have had a spread of cool and different manufacturers.

Well on the eagles board someone messaged the club and they said mid this month. I think we start training next Monday, so it’s gonna be interesting to have our boys on the track wearing ISC kits.

Well on the eagles board someone messaged the club and they said mid this month. I think we start training next Monday, so it’s gonna be interesting to have our boys on the track wearing ISC kits.
I wonder if it will be isc or castore (but without any official announcement till the middle of the month). Or the Collingwood thing with general active wear. I guess we will see. The training gear being seen on Monday will be great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

funny that if I asked the exact same question, I would have been ridiculed to no end...

It’s not that you asked it’s how much you asked. Two different things mate.

Don't think Adelaide or West Coast will be jealous of Nike at Sydney, as I have previously said on a world stage Nike are good, but their effort with Carlton means I would hold off my jealously for a while.

Although not officially announced (on their website the onfield kits are empty) , it looks like no change for the Lions 2021 kits according to their calendar.
View attachment 1021503
Although it looks like Lachie has gained the power of sparkle-fingers in the offseason

Wouldn't read anything into those calendar shots. Most if not all clubs used images from months ago, with some clubs featuring players who have subsequently been traded. I would assume the shots are only placeholders, with what is actually produced to be updated.

Wouldn't read anything into those calendar shots. Most if not all clubs used images from months ago, with some clubs featuring players who have subsequently been traded. I would assume the shots are only placeholders, with what is actually produced to be updated.
Agreed and absolute correct. I wouldn't be surprised if the kit will be the same as 2020 (assuming that all sponsors are the same). It appears a good portion of the kits will be rolled over (essendon and North have already confirmed this)

Here's hoping, would love to see an updated look

Although not officially announced (on their website the onfield kits are empty) , it looks like no change for the Lions 2021 kits according to their calendar.
View attachment 1021503
Although it looks like Lachie has gained the power of sparkle-fingers in the offseason
1606875867483.png
Doesn't mean much, those calendars are outdated before they're released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back