News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port introduced themselves as "PORT POWER" when they announced their new identity in 1995.
Going for West Coast but 119 avatar has to be the most baffling thing I’ve ever seen. Rent free.
What’s your point though? Yeah we had a different nickname to that we used in the SANFL, as did every VFL club. Fitzroy ended in the AFL as the Lions but were the Gorillas at one point. St Kilda were the Panthers at one point, Hawthorn the Mayblooks, Melbourne the Fuchsias. Not our fault your franchise came into the league when official nicknames were commonplace.
The whole point is that the Port Power thing isn’t accurate in 2020, we done use that name. Port Adelaide Power on the other hand is perfectly fine so likeeee idk what you’re getting at. It’s like saying Gold Suns, Greater Giants, West Eagles, St Saints. Just doesn’t sound right.

First lot of on-field stock due this Saturday the 20th. Had issues with shipment delays due to closed intl borders.
Finally get to see what Australian castore stuff will look like. Neither Melbourne storm or roosters have released anything, to my knowledge.

stock probably arrives then but i doubt we will see it till the new year

Yeah it's just frustrating to see "GC Suns" instead of just Gold Coast... does anyone call the area GC? I remember getting drunk there a few times, and not once did the guy in the kebab shop at 2am refer to it as GC
It's usually referred to as "the Goldie" by anyone from South East QLD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Castore need to remove the brand name from the guernsey and just go with the wings. No idea why a brand has such fine detailed lettering in their logo which simply wont be seen on a telecast. Should remove and use that space to make the wings logo bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back