News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally managed to see a retail Nike guernsey today. Not impressed with it to be honest. Perforated holes, super thin and the colours don't seem as vibrant as the glossy ISC material are. I don't buy guernseys that much much these days anyway but geez I'd struggle justifying spending $100 on those.
Since when are black and white vibrant colours? that's another thing I hated about ISC, material was way too shiny

Think i've cracked the code of why none of the eagles players are wearing the castore range yet. Got talking to the girl working there and she was telling me that a lot of the range is too small for the players and hence this is the reason most of the players are still in ISC gear, and are waiting for more castore range to be delivered.

Think i've cracked the code of why none of the eagles players are wearing the castore range yet. Got talking to the girl working there and she was telling me that a lot of the range is too small for the players and hence this is the reason most of the players are still in ISC gear, and are waiting for more castore range to be delivered.
sounds like eagles store gal is following the preseason PR narrative that all their players are *en shredded, running PBs, never been fitter, can't fit into their new gear, etc.

sounds like eagles store gal is following the preseason PR narrative that all their players are fu**en shredded, running PBs, never been fitter, can't fit into their new gear, etc.
i did try the stuff on and an xxxl was skin tight on me and im normally an xxl and i'm no body builder

sounds like eagles store gal is following the preseason PR narrative that all their players are fu**en shredded, running PBs, never been fitter, can't fit into their new gear, etc.
That image of Rowell is a cracker. That training jumper is too.

(apologies if this has already been posted somewhere)

139740771_1858199351022533_2756565907636752412_o.jpg

Yeah but why wouldn't they tape over the logos like they usually do?

Any news on the bulldogs guernseys for the upcoming season?
I had heard that it will be the same kit as 2020 (I could very well be incorrect regarding the design). Mercedes vans has departed so it will include atleast one new sponsor, along with the top of back sponsor that is returning this year (and likely into the future).

I had heard that it will be the same kit as 2020 (I could very well be incorrect regarding the design). Mercedes vans has departed so it will include atleast one new sponsor, along with the top of back sponsor that is returning this year (and likely into the future).
I Know that Mercedes Vans is gone and also mission have updated their logo so you'd say they would be the two changes. Hope they update the design, looks really good but time to freshen it up I personally think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks wearing what their store has listed as 'player away socks.' Wonder if this was done just for the shoot or if these will be standard socks for their jumpers this year.

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 12.37.24 pm.png

It will be a glorious day when we move away from the old Sekem number font.

It’s time.

Lions new reversible training kit. Dont mind but a bit going in in the collar/stitching department. Numbers very very low

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1611923628428.jpg
    FB_IMG_1611923628428.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 392
  • FB_IMG_1611923639216.jpg
    FB_IMG_1611923639216.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 397
  • FB_IMG_1611923694620.jpg
    FB_IMG_1611923694620.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 373
Lions new reversible training kit. Dont mind but a bit going in in the collar/stitching department. Numbers very very low

The first should be their clash, and the second pre-season Fitzroy tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back