News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essendon have swapped sponsors for home and away guernseys. If I recall correctly, last year was the only year that we didn't do it, I'm not sure why but I'm glad because the Fujitsu logo looks a lot nicer than the A-Mart logo.

Seems the ford logos above the numbers are sublimated. Also last year the logo was navy blue to match the numbers and hoops but this year it's the classic Ford colour. It's a shame they didn't use a car model logo instead of just another Ford logo View attachment 1060565

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would’ve loved to see the raptor or ranger logo above the numbers instead

Essendon have swapped sponsors for home and away guernseys. If I recall correctly, last year was the only year that we didn't do it, I'm not sure why but I'm glad because the Fujitsu logo looks a lot nicer than the A-Mart logo.

Fujitsu on the front has always looked better than A-Mart's logo, also confirms no change (apart from swapping sponsors) to their alternate. Only a few guernseys to go league wide now to be released (Swans alternate, GC alternate, Port alternate? And many indigenous guernseys)

They always alternate year by year.

This above the number sponsor business is legit disgusting
I don't mind it if it's pulled off nicely like Crows "Yes", Hawks "Nissan" and West Coasts former "BHP". Ports "Santos" on their indigenous Guernsey fit quite well but now they'll have a big red KFC logo there which is a no from me

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back