Storm, Western Utd
The home looks ok but the clash......

1613716867321.png

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Nah, I love the monochrome clash, in a weird way it looks more Port.
I’d love to see the prison bars in these colours. An all black with grey prison bars and a grey with white prison bars. And now Eddie is gone, they can pave the way to the original pb’s.

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Anyone got photos of the back? God help us if has stitching there like Parramatta's home jersey (who are also with Macron)
1613725527161.png

The home looks ok but the clash......

View attachment 1061207
I have been waiting for the day where I get to see these. Gonna go through what I love and hate about these
I love:
  • Thicker chevrons. Given our design is top-heavy, making them bigger.
  • The way the chevrons and Macron logo fit together is great
  • Very very deep black on the jumpers which is terrific (will get to the shorts later)
  • First time we’ve had a black jock tag and it looks amazing on the home jumper
I just like or am iffy about:
  • The jock tag on the clash will probably grow on me over time
  • The collar isn’t amazing on the home because it seems like it just cuts in out of nowhere, but on the clash it’s perfectly fine
  • Black collar and cuffs on the clash will grow on me
  • A little pedantic but if the sponsor arrangement was reversed that would be mint but looks alright as is anyway
  • The cuffs look a little bit weirdly shaped but it’s a non issue so...
I strongly dislike:
  • The faded shorts stuck out as the first thing I saw in this image, it’s normally a faded jumper and proper coloured shorts but this is the first time I’ve seen the opposite I think
  • The gap between the AFL logo on the Macron logo on the shorts is annoyingly large, it’s a non issue but could have been easily rectifiable so a little annoying.
But overall a solid effort by Macron for their first stint as an AFL manufacturer, hopefully it can get even better in future :thumbsu:

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
View attachment 1061442
Eagles playing the Intra club still ISC. Also hate it how they deprave us of this sexy kit. It's our 35th anniversary so I'm hoping we get something like this kit this year

You'll probably just end up wearing the Peril in a couple of home games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back