News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No back sponsors on the dogs jumpers as yet (FFC moved onto the 'heart' to make way for above-the-number sponsor). New kit looks clean as though :clapping:

Feels like the sponsor is there, but not ready to be announced yet.

No back sponsors on the dogs jumpers as yet (FFC moved onto the 'heart' to make way for above-the-number sponsor). New kit looks clean as though :clapping:

So it's likely that the lowered numbers are the main reason for the lowered hoops, to keep the digits away from the white stripe.

So it's likely that the lowered numbers are the main reason for the lowered hoops, to keep the digits away from the white stripe.
The hoops were at the same level last year where the base of the numbers sat on top of the red hoops rather than on the bottom of it. I don't think you'd want to design the jumper from the back first either.

Not to mention that they've crossed onto the white hoops once before with a black outline added. Whilst not as clean it wasn't a complete disaster:
05WBCa14LC-0252.jpg

The hoops were at the same level last year where the base of the numbers sat on top of the red hoops rather than on the bottom of it. I don't think you'd want to design the jumper from the back first either.

Not to mention that they've crossed onto the white hoops once before with a black outline added. Whilst not as clean it wasn't a complete disaster:
05WBCa14LC-0252.jpg

Fun fact about this photo.

It was taken the night of Bont's first AFL game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O’Neills killing it
e28e419704fdeb0ed2f43569606d76c2.jpg
I'm not as big of a fan of this as the yellow variant, but that could just be down to the massive Balfours logo in the middle which they have lowered the hoops for.

I'm not as big of a fan of this as the yellow variant, but that could just be down to the massive Balfours logo in the middle which they have lowered the hoops for.

Gives off a real early-mid 00’s away jumper vibe for me, with the lower hoops and bigger red yoke. Surprised we can wear this though, given we don’t play home games and I would think it would clash with North, Westies and Centrals.

Gives off a real early-mid 00’s away jumper vibe for me, with the lower hoops and bigger red yoke. Surprised we can wear this though, given we don’t play home games and I would think it would clash with North, Westies and Centrals.

North it will clash with, so we’ll see what happens there.

It won’t clash with Centrals or Westies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back