News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to see, atleast as a training kit.

From last year

AFL 2020: Ollie Wines, Port Adelaide ban, AFL showdown, Adelaide, AFL  COVID-19, AFL coronavirus, Ken Hinkley

Tigers not wearing 2020 shorts in their practice match this morning. Back to the old single line design which is promising 🤞. Not a fan of that double line.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

No issues when they wear black shorts either. Only clash when Geelong in blue shorts like that 19 final

Wouldn't say "no issues" when Collingwood wears its home with black shorts... it's not a clash, but it's not a contrast either.

Today was a hell of a lot better. It was noted by many on Twitter too. Hopefully with Eddie gone, we won't be hanging onto stripes when there are alternate options like this available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Neills and Crows are absolutely one of the best kits this season..... Gold Coast and GWS take note

I agree, it's not innovative but rather solid "Nanna-simple" design sense... like when the Dogs did away with the Robodog or Brisbane de-paddled the Lion.

Just because images, gradients and watermarks can be sublimated, doesn't mean they should. Advice fallen on deaf ears in the NRL.

Today was a hell of a lot better. It was noted by many on Twitter too. Hopefully with Eddie gone, we won't be hanging onto stripes when there are alternate options like this available.
I wouldn't be opposed to all black with white pinstripes. The exact jumper worn today would not be able to be worn in an official AFL game as the Emirates sponsor logo on the front of the guernsey is bigger than the permissible size for a sponsor.

I wouldn't be opposed to all black with white pinstripes. The exact jumper worn today would not be able to be worn in an official AFL game as the Emirates sponsor logo on the front of the guernsey is bigger than the permissible size for a sponsor.

Yeah, I mean it would obviously have to be adapted (although Port got an Eddie-sized exemption in 2002)

Interesting that the VFLW side can use Nike but the AFLW are stuck with Cotton On

Hardly - Cotton On have a league-wide contract, whereas clubs are free to arrange their own suppliers for VFLW etc. 🤷‍♂️

Interesting that the VFLW side can use Nike but the AFLW are stuck with Cotton On

“The Swoosh was seen on the club’s AFL players at their first training session for 2021 today, with Nike producing all on-field and off-field apparel for the Collingwood netball, AFL, VFL, VFLW and wheelchair football teams”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back