News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

Hahaha North go to all this effort for a big announcement campaign and after one video this board has already run it through filters so their completely black silhouette has been exposed in one day

I love you guys

Hahaha North go to all this effort for a big announcement campaign and after one video this board has already run it through filters so their completely black silhouette has been exposed in one day

I love you guys
It's such a rookie error, it literally happened today in the rugby thread with the Penrith jersey for next season. They either need to stop using this technique or find a way to actually mask it digitally rather than hoping the exposure will do the trick.

Or they know this and just realise only us insane people are the only ones that care and are bothered to go to the effort.

It's such a rookie error, it literally happened today in the rugby thread with the Penrith jersey for next season. They either need to stop using this technique or find a way to actually mask it digitally rather than hoping the exposure will do the trick.

Or they know this and just realise only us insane people are the only ones that care and are bothered to go to the effort.
What they should do is wear a plain jumper for the photo shoot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe now every campaigner and his dog will be with Puma and we're stuck with some experimental, rookie no-name fashion label who can't make player issue guernseys properly.

WHAT HAPPENED TO WHEN WE WERE THE EXCLUSIVE PUMA CLUB???

Do you mean the club that also had Sydney and Hawthorn?

Do you mean the club that also had Sydney and Hawthorn?
Not by the end of the west coast deal, good length of time where west coast were the only ones. Hawks were in Adidas by 2008, I think they swans changed tonisc in 2010, west coast went to idc in 2016 (don't quote me on the dates), that's a good period of exclusivity.

I'm hoping castore pull it out of the bad this year.

I can't believe now every campaigner and his dog will be with Puma and we're stuck with some experimental, rookie no-name fashion label who can't make player issue guernseys properly.

WHAT HAPPENED TO WHEN WE WERE THE EXCLUSIVE PUMA CLUB???
Shouldn't have burnt that bridge haha

Not by the end of the west coast deal, good length of time where west coast were the only ones. Hawks were in Adidas by 2008, I think they swans changed tonisc in 2010, west coast went to idc in 2016 (don't quote me on the dates), that's a good period of exclusivity.

I could be wrong but I think Hawthorn went to Adidas from 2013 onwards, picking up from when Collingwood lest for Star at the end of 2012.

Eagles went to ISC in 2018. Their last year of Puma was Richmond’s first year.

Hawks started with Adidas in 2013, crows were with puma from 2013-2014; therefore I think the Eagles were the ‘exclusive’ puma club for 2015 and 2016.

Someone let me know if I’ve got that wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back