News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:
Well why do u think every premiership winning team wears a gold logo the following year?

What if they change it up? It’s only a semi-recent introduction. 🤷‍♂️

I believe someone from the Swans (one of Pridham or Harley) flagged that some sort of change was coming and would be revealed in the coming "weeks"

Could be related to the Opera House and something drastic (speculation) or a smaller change - didn't say

Hoping that that announcement will be our away guernsey will the Red V from next year onwards

What if they change it up? It’s only a semi-recent introduction. 🤷‍♂️
What like an Earned Guernsey? Like how every NBA team who qualified for the NBA playoffs has a earned jersey? But nah i don’t think the afl will do that, just a simple gold AFL logo and maybe on the back “2021 premiers”

What like an Earned Guernsey? Like how every NBA team who qualified for the NBA playoffs has a earned jersey? But nah i don’t think the afl will do that, just a simple gold AFL logo and maybe on the back “2021 premiers”
I actually like the concept of that sort of thing, but then you would have half the league with "earned" (essentially).

Yeah but there is also a photo from monday (in this thread) that has a picture with the new manufacturer
Just double checking it wasn't just photo shopped. Thought it was odd that north lad hadn't received the email, so asked the question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually like the concept of that sort of thing, but then you would have half the league with "earned" (essentially).
Would have to be a grand finalist thing. Might have issues with lead times for a lot of the clubs though.

Notice that Kayo has changed from Chevons to the Green jumper most likley nothing but still interesting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-004302_Kayo Sports.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-004302_Kayo Sports.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 300
Hint at a new/revised template for Cotton On?
Port are notorious for using local suppliers to make a jumper to announce a new sponsorship deals, would be very surprised if that is actually the new AFLW template.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back