Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
With the afl home and away season coming to an end, I thought it would be good to start a thread for big footy Christmas. Looking for confirmed, rumoured or speculation of changes to the afl and aflw kits, sponsors and, potentially, logo changes for the 2022 season.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Just speculation:

Apparently North and Canterbury are done. I think I've seen something that Hawthorn and Adidas are done too?

Richmond and Puma's deal runs until this season- have they extended beyond 2021?

Hawthorn might not have Tasmania as their sponsor if the Premier refuses to fund Hawthorn and Tasmania to play games in tassie. if they continue though, they would use the new Tasmanian logo.

GWS would also use the new KIA logo.

Collingwood and CGU have parted ways

Adelaide apparently are losing Optus.

Will WC continue with Castore after 2020's horror?

Last edited:

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Just speculation:

Apparently North and Canterbury are done. I think I've seen something that Hawthorn and Adidas are done too?

Richmond and Puma's deal runs until this season- have they extended beyond 2021?

Hawthorn might not have Tasmania as their sponsor if the Premier refuses to fund Hawthorn and Tasmania to play games in tassie. if they continue though, they would use the new Tasmanian logo.

GWS would also use the new KIA logo.

Collingwood and CGU have parted ways
Wouldn't be surprised if puma is extended (or maybe nike come in with a big bag to take the deal).

Wouldn't be surprised with Adidas leaving, but who will take over will be very interesting, they are not as lucrative as they have been.

Sep 18, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just speculation:

Adelaide apparently are losing Optus.

Not speculation. Sources below on those.

Worth adding that Hawthorn still have one year left under contract with Adidas.

Sep 18, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
New Puma collar maybe. Richmond players wore guernseys with a new collar in shoots for the 2021 Alannah and Madeline Foundation guernsey, but the guernseys they actually wore in the game still had the normal/old collar.

1629637102042.png

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
New Puma collar maybe. Richmond players wore guernseys with a new collar in shoots for the 2021 Alannah and Madeline Foundation guernsey, but the guernseys they actually wore in the game still had the normal/old collar.

View attachment 1214090

if the north to puma rumours are true, i hope so. our guernsey looks great with a neck bar
1629640355378.png

Sep 17, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wouldn't be surprised if puma is extended (or maybe nike come in with a big bag to take the deal).

Wouldn't be surprised with Adidas leaving, but who will take over will be very interesting, they are not as lucrative as they have been.

Hopefully Puma comes back on board...

When Hawthorn jumped to Adidas in 2013 it ended a 40 year relationship with Puma - the next agreement will probably cover the clubs VFL / AFL centenary so plenty of options for additional jumper sales

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Any anniversaries next year?
Most of them are premierships but there are others to point out;

10 years of GWS in the AFL
20th anniversary of Brisbane's 2002 premiership (already confirmed)
25 years of Port Adelaide in the AFL
25th anniversary of Adelaide's first premiership
30th anniversary of West Coast's first premiership
40th anniversary of South Melbourne's move to Sydney
40th and 50th anniversary of Carlton's 1982 and 1972 premierships respectively
55th anniversary of Tom Hafey's first premiership as coach of Richmond
60th anniversary of Essendon's 1962 premiership (first under coach John Coleman)
70th anniversary of Geelong's 1952 premiership
90th anniversary of Richmond's 1932 premiership
100th anniversary of Fitzroy's 1922 premiership
120th anniversary of Collingwood's first VFL/AFL premiership
125 years of the VFL/AFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back