News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:
As long as Latitude pays the big dollars I dont have a problem with them becoming the Tiges next major sponsor.

As long as Latitude pays the big dollars I dont have a problem with them becoming the Tiges next major sponsor.
I echo this sentiment.

I don't understand why the latitude logo on our shorts changed 3 times this year though, I thought the first format was the best.

Visually will be more of an eye sore. Also I would put Jeep as a higher quality brand then latitude is (although both are global brands)
You've never driven a Jeep then

Visually will be more of an eye sore. Also I would put Jeep as a higher quality brand then latitude is (although both are global brands)
But! If they just have a transparent black writing, like our shorts did at the start of this year like Jeep, it will look OK

If it's a big ol box Essendon style then... well, they better be paying good money hahaha

Well the marketing does a good job.

I would hope the early season design is being used. Do we know if they will still have the shorts spot?
Haha I had one as a sort of work car for a little and it was shithouse

No idea on the shorts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But! If they just have a transparent black writing, like our shorts did at the start of this year like Jeep, it will look OK

If it's a big ol box Essendon style then... well, they better be paying good money hahaha

On the money mate. I’ve loved the look of the jeep logo for that reason. It’s a clean look and doesn’t make the jumper look like a school art project.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Here's something I only found out today.
I guess this should have started TIL.
AGC sponsored Norwood many years ago.
(It was not long after this that I had a company car that was financed by AGC)
1631563252695.png

AGC was bought by Westpac who in turn sold them to GE.
GE recently sold them to Deutsche Bank who renamed this business Latitude.
So Latitude is a decent sized business, ever though I had never heard of them before they turned up on Richmond's shorts.

Yes, the same.

They make me cringe.

I hope Richmond doesn't ditch Jeep.

The Latitude logo will look crap on the guernsey.

Ever since Dick Smith Electronics changed its logo to the quotation mark, Richmond's guernsey has looked bloody good. (BLK/Kooga aside.)

They make me cringe.

I hope Richmond doesn't ditch Jeep.

The Latitude logo will look crap on the guernsey.

Ever since Dick Smith Electronics changed its logo to the quotation mark, Richmond's guernsey has looked bloody good. (BLK/Kooga aside.)
Well DSE now as a shop is fully gone, only the shell of it exists as a Kogan portal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back