News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

They could use the design I made (with Mr Eagle 's assistance) and sent them that was leading the online competition just before the deadline.

1631634170279.png

And with Current sponsors it looks like this: StK-Away-Proposed.png

Last edited:
Bit frustrating seeing so many Sporting sides in Australia getting sponsored by Puma now. I'm over castore and hope we don't have them for 2022

Bit frustrating seeing so many Sporting sides in Australia getting sponsored by Puma now. I'm over castore and hope we don't have them for 2022
Lucky you never had them in 2021! Haha

But unfortunately that Puma door has shut hard on the Eagles

Why do you say it’s lucky they didn’t have them this year?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Sekem made their gear this year at the 11th hour

Ah I thought you were referring to puma.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Puma is probably the best in the business now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But unfortunately that Puma door has shut hard on the Eagles
What even happened with that? Was there just some big falling out between the two parties? Hard to imagine there could be such a big problem that would cause West Coast to cut them off. Some personal differences perhaps in the end.

What even happened with that? Was there just some big falling out between the two parties? Hard to imagine there could be such a big problem that would cause West Coast to cut them off. Some personal differences perhaps in the end.
What happened to Castore? Will they be actually manufacturing next year?

Freight Train is the man to properly answer this

9005602.jpg

Could there be three guernseys?

The launch revealed a new commemorative 150-year logo which will be used on the 2022 Under Armour home, away and clash guernseys, along with merchandise and membership apparel.

I heard Xavier Campbell on SEN say that they will feature the logo down the hip by the AFL tag.

Interestingly he said for commercial reasons they had some trouble placing it, which sounded strange to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back