Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
I feel like the thumbs-down should be used only in the context of disagreement with a statement. For example, some nuffie comes on and says "I THINK WEST COKE SEAGULLS SHOULD FOLD THEY ARE A SHITHOUSE CLUB" that would warrant a thumbs-down for the general disagreement as well as the tone.

I do understand that it can come across as being somewhat passive-aggressive, but just try not to take it personally. Although I will say, far more constructive to actually reply with a counter-argument/statement than just putting a lazy thumbs-down.

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thumbs down has been pretty universally accepted on here to just be disliking the design within the post though. I think it happened pretty naturally and nobody has taken it the wrong way before. Its certainly a lot cleaner to have a bunch of people simply thumbs down a post than have a dozen replies saying “I don’t like that” without any further discussion points.

Thumbs down has been pretty universally accepted on here to just be disliking the design within the post though. I think it happened pretty naturally and nobody has taken it the wrong way before. Its certainly a lot cleaner to have a bunch of people simply thumbs down a post than have a dozen replies saying “I don’t like that” without any further discussion points.
Remember the old BigFooty design had people commenting "subbed" and we would quote posts a lot saying "like this too" before we could react

We also didn't have a notification bar up the top, for those new members, but we had a "threads" section that you would check for new activity in threads you post in.

And we had a different logo ;)

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
I feel like the thumbs-down should be used only in the context of disagreement with a statement. For example, some nuffie comes on and says "I THINK WEST COKE SEAGULLS SHOULD FOLD THEY ARE A SHITHOUSE CLUB" that would warrant a thumbs-down for the general disagreement as well as the tone.

I do understand that it can come across as being somewhat passive-aggressive, but just try not to take it personally. Although I will say, far more constructive to actually reply with a counter-argument/statement than just putting a lazy thumbs-down.
:D

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Does anyone know or can confirm next years team kits by manufacture? Eg. Sydney > Nike etc etc
With the exit of isc there won't be a lot of changes. Atm the changes that I'm aware of are:

WCE to unknown (rumoured/not featured on the castore site)
North to Puma (confirmed through membership email)

Potential changes (based on rough estimates of contracts)
Brisbane
Geelong (but I think that was a 10 year deal)
Richmond (I recall rumours about the puma deal ending)
Hawks (Adidas are on the way out of the market, but I think there are 2-3 years left on the deal)

Bulldogs and Melbourne I belive have recently been extended
Essendon has a couple of years on the current deal
All other interstate teams are going into year 2 of there deals, as with Carlton, stk and collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
With the exit of isc there won't be a lot of changes. Atm the changes that I'm aware of are:

Brisbane
Hawks (Adidas are on the way out of the market, but I think there are 2-3 years left on the deal)

All other interstate teams are going into year 2 of there deals, as with Carlton, stk and collingwood
I don’t think West Coast ever featured on the Castore. As much as this year has sucked and I prefer Puma, I feel like Castore deserves a second chance

yamborghinidream

Metal Gear Solid
Apr 14, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
WAFL

Brisbane

I believe someone from the Swans (one of Pridham or Harley) flagged that some sort of change was coming and would be revealed in the coming "weeks"

Could be related to the Opera House and something drastic (speculation) or a smaller change - didn't say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back