News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:
They've been teasing this Swooping Magpie stuff for the better part of a year now. They know there is a lot of demand, the only issue is Nike are not too keen to use what they view as an Adidas design. What I'll say to that is why the hell did you pick up a team that had three stripes as the main part of its identity :drunk:

On another note, seeming we are going to a new era at the club, I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years time there was some discussion about altering the jumper in some way. I imagine any change will get shot down with a members vote, but given enough persuasion ($$$) it wouldn't be entirely impossible to see the club move to something like a Juventus design to try get us away from the 'three stripes'. It'd be stupid but just throwing my thoughts up there. Could be Nostradamus, could be a batshit crazy nutter.

Mclaren do be changing their sponsor every race, like I understand we have many sponsors but like choose one. Also what's with the giants jersey, we haven't changed in like 6 years. (Except the leaving of virgin)

McLaren change it all the time as they do not have a single major sponsor (or title sponsor). So different companies that are general sponsors pick the races that they want to be more visible (and I guess pay that little bit extra to get the main spot).

The Giants guernsey changed last year.

McLaren change it all the time as they do not have a single major sponsor (or title sponsor). So different companies that are general sponsors pick the races that they want to be more visible (and I guess pay that little bit extra to get the main spot).
Yeah watching them every week gets annoying with some sponsors kinda look tacky on the car, personally I hope Veloce become the main but they probably won't do that anytime soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mclaren do be changing their sponsor every race, like I understand we have many sponsors but like choose one. Also what's with the giants jersey, we haven't changed in like 6 years. (Except the leaving of virgin)

Sorry the gif was more a dig at designers just placing the "insert sponsor" in a giant ugly box on the gurnsey rather than integrating a bit better. Just using the Giants as an example (colour match to McLaren) but most clubs are guilty of this.

Sorry the gif was more a dig at designers just placing the "insert sponsor" in a giant ugly box on the gurnsey rather than integrating a bit better. Just using the Giants as an example (colour match to McLaren) but most clubs are guilty of this.
Yeah all good, I'm a big fan of both and have seen it go down over the past couple years and it kinda sucks

And a swooping magpie 😏

I've always thought the swooping magpie design undermined Ed's ALWAYS been black and white stripes argument... if we change to this design surely it gives Port more leeway with the PB's.

Minor, but doing a bit of browsing today I noticed a new logo for realestate.com.au

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 10.25.31 am.png

This should come up a lot better on the Swans jumper than the previous logo, which didn't really scale too well

RHIGJ5nY.jpg

Minor, but doing a bit of browsing today I noticed a new logo for realestate.com.au

View attachment 1259190

This should come up a lot better on the Swans jumper than the previous logo, which didn't really scale too well

RHIGJ5nY.jpg
I didn't think anything changed. I thought that was just another variation of the and the swans just used the crappy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back