Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

The color, this is what came to mind when I saw it
221-7201z.amnu_bendon_115_body-basics-full-coverage-bra_american-nude_ff_5.jpg

Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Speaking of weird colours on the Hawk's uniform, I am so ashamed of Classic and the Lions so far. Check this out..

Screenshot 2021-11-29 132615.png

I honestly believe this is worse than BLK, who got dropped for their poor colour schemes and washed out looking jerseys. Compared to the premiership era, it just looks horrible.

This paired with thin, scratchy, wrinkled, oddly spaced out material makes the Lions look amateur. With our rise and recent success, surely we deserve a decent manufacture.

Bjo187

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
Was so much better and more vibrant in the early 2000s. Something else I dislike is a straight panel across the top of the back, at least curve it a bit and make it look slightly modern. Or otherwise bring it further down at the back and have the number go over the blue and maroon like early 2000s.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Updated: XL Express on top and youi underneath... it irks me that the logos don't align on each side though.

Some new training gear as well:

2022 Coaches Training Tee
2022 Training Tee
2022 Training Singlet

Hooooowww did they get the logos aligned on the training gear but not the polo...

Honestly that polo looks like a cheap fishing shirt.

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Updated: XL Express on top and youi underneath... it irks me that the logos don't align on each side though.

Some new training gear as well:

2022 Coaches Training Tee
2022 Training Tee
2022 Training Singlet

I could honestly see a modification of the on-field top as an alternate home strip, with navy shorts. It even keeps the BBFFC in place, which i like and every Lions fans wants

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Yeah you're thinking of Sharp home entertainment products, this is an IT brand.
We discussed this a bit earlier, but Hisense own the rights to Sharp TVs from what i have found

But isn't that the classic SHARP logo on the shorts?

Something like this?

utLD3hu.png
Tp move away from the current home jumper to something non Fitzroy or Bears based will cause more issue than what they would want, this looks good, but simply wont happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back