Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Theyve never quite nailed the perfect eagles guernsey they seem to change the design more often than most .
Are you talking about training jumpers? Club hardly changed jumpers and it took a massive effort from the return the wings crew to get this set up

captain ebert

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2003
Sydney - Northern Beaches
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah I would think so too, but like why not just say 'going back to their traditional jumper' y'know?

Well…..opens the door for Port to point out that the predominantly black prison bar jumper does not actually cause any confusion between Port’s and your brand, of which is built around your traditional predominantly white jumper (that changed to predominantly black only after Port had joined the AFL too by the way). Anyway….who’s causing the confusion?

buckleyist1958

Debutant
Nov 20, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well…..opens the door for Port to point out that the predominantly black prison bar jumper does not actually cause any confusion between Port’s and your brand, of which is built around your traditional predominantly white jumper (that changed to predominantly black only after Port had joined the AFL too by the way). Anyway….who’s causing the confusion?
Everywhere I go , I see a seething port fan schizzing out abt the prison bars lmao

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
To be fair, the change to black was the 2001 season, which would have just been a brand refresh, and almost definitely not associated with Port in the AFL at all. Port had been wearing their teal yoke SBS kit for four years and i doubt there were any discussions at that point in time.
Fun fact about the two teams and their stoush, in 1951 Port wore jumpers given to them by Collingwood! Made me laugh that one, how Mero dug that up I will never know.

Sep 18, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
1642051336281.png

1642051344533.png

Source: www.facebook.com/commerce/products/adelaide-crows-2022-indigenous-youth-guernsey/5455668594449962

Last edited:

Storm20

Been Here A Long Time
Aug 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Crows announcing new sponsor on the back of the neck as well in the coming few days, most likely will be heatpressed on the mens, should look neat though as I think it will be navy background and white writing.

Brand new sponsor though

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
I always love our Indigenous jumpers and this is no exception. While the clash version for the women does look a little messier, I appreciate that they've used the yellow as the base, instead of the white they've had before. Makes it look so vibrant.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
I always love our Indigenous jumpers and this is no exception. While the clash version for the women does look a little messier, I appreciate that they've used the yellow as the base, instead of the white they've had before. Makes it look so vibrant.

At first glance, looks like a completely different yellow? Although may just be the lighting

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
At first glance, looks like a completely different yellow? Although may just be the lighting

This image, and the shot of the mens players standing alongside the women's players outside AO might confirm that:
Web-Cycler-952x592-.png

indigenousjumper.png

It's particularly noticeable towards the centre left, with Tariek Newchurch next to Sarah Allan and Chelsea Randall next to Brodie Smith in pretty much the same lighting.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
This image, and the shot of the mens players standing alongside the women's players outside AO might confirm that:
Web-Cycler-952x592-.png

View attachment 1310403

It's particularly noticeable towards the centre left, with Tariek Newchurch next to Sarah Allan and Chelsea Randall next to Brodie Smith in pretty much the same lighting.

Yeah this confirms it. The lighter yellow is a bit garish imo. How hard is it for Cotton On to get right?

FI-iJzcagAIzlNy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back