Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I was just looking through a Star Sub Apparel club sportswear. Apparently they supply for Cotton On AFL gear. It makes sense because the first year of AFLW, they had the State of Origin U18 game and I noticed that they were supplied by Star Sub but wondered why?!

Gameday: Puma and Adidas
Star Sub: Cotton On
Belgravia: New Balance

They extended

The Harvey Norman brand will also continue to feature prominently on the back of the club’s AFL jumpers.

Patience.
What exactly does this comment mean?

It's a very good question - one I have brought up previously and a very intriguing plot to the 2022 jumpers.

We know HN extended but we haven't seen one iota of sponsorship from them, it's all very strange and unless your "patience" post is to suggest you know something we don't and it'll be explained in a few days, it more reads like another snide attack on The Victorian or a petty comment because you've been told to be patient before with your Magpies posting.

So are you in the know with Harvey Norman and/or the Giants?

Personally I think what will we see happen with the giants jerseys will be the same as 2021, they will have heat pressed Harvey Norman logos on the back and the retail jerseys won't have Harvey Norman sponsorship. It's a bit sad to see it happen and personally (having owned two of the 2021 jerseys) the back looks quite bland without anything on it.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Personally I think what will we see happen with the giants jerseys will be the same as 2021, they will have heat pressed Harvey Norman logos on the back and the retail jerseys won't have Harvey Norman sponsorship. It's a bit sad to see it happen and personally (having owned two of the 2021 jerseys) the back looks quite bland without anything on it.
Yeah, I would've thought they would have HN on them this season since they already knew HN was extending? If you get PI stuff with the HN heat pressed, if you wash it too much, it starts to come off.

thequarry

Team Captain
Apr 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
St Kilda debuted their AFLW clash/indigenous jumper today, based around last year's artwork.

Like the red piping on the white shorts - serves a little more to add colour contrast beyond just white.

The men and women have used different clash jumpers each year now.

903006.jpeg

It's a very good question - one I have brought up previously and a very intriguing plot to the 2022 jumpers.

We know HN extended but we haven't seen one iota of sponsorship from them, it's all very strange and unless your "patience" post is to suggest you know something we don't and it'll be explained in a few days, it more reads like another snide attack on The Victorian or a petty comment because you've been told to be patient before with your Magpies posting.

Xanthipiss's posts in the lead up to the seasons are the most amusing thing since Grandsun

Jul 4, 2012
County Grant
AFL Club
Geelong
There is always a pretty big difference between the geelong and carlton kits. The white would help brighten the cats kit anywar, but its alwys been a lighter blue (atleast in my head)
I don't mind Geelong's navy, I'd rather it look closer to blue than black.

Bremner20

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2012
Sale Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Are you talking about training jumpers? Club hardly changed jumpers and it took a massive effort from the return the wings crew to get this set up
I was at the 2006 GF I thought they should’ve stuck with that strip . I’m obviously not an Eagles supporter but you to admit for a club that’s only been around since 1987 they’ve had their fair share of guernsey design changes over the years .

Xanthippus

Team Captain
Oct 7, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood

"all I know is that I know nothing" - socrates

Last edited:

Storm20

Been Here A Long Time
Aug 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
St Kilda debuted their AFLW clash/indigenous jumper today, based around last year's artwork.

Like the red piping on the white shorts - serves a little more to add colour contrast beyond just white.

The men and women have used different clash jumpers each year now.

View attachment 1311407

Mens should have a new design this year (again designed by Winmar)

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
I think each year a new design should be used for an indigenous kit, maximum 2 years. For me its a special kit similar to anzac kits, they are telling a story and showcasing something different, a different story, a different group, a different interpretation (in the case for the indigenous kits), and a different aspect and interpretation for the anzac kits. I dont mind the idea of using it a couple of times in that season, but im not the biggerst fan of the kit being used as an alternate kit throguhout the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back