News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone heard if Sydney and Collingwood are frustrated with Nike supposedly not making anything available until mid March or if it's just acceptance on how things are going to be while this deal is going? I understand that nothing is probably going to change in the design but it'd still be nice to see something for the upcoming year by now.

Has anyone heard if Sydney and Collingwood are frustrated with Nike supposedly not making anything available until mid March or if it's just acceptance on how things are going to be while this deal is going? I understand that nothing is probably going to change in the design but it'd still be nice to see something for the upcoming year by now.
Swans have new training gear - not sure what else. I assume another slow start like prev. years

They should have learned from Carlton's deal back in the later years how long it would take.

If this wasn't Nike, they'd be getting ripped apart right about now.

Is it worse than Kayo Stadium being not in Brisbane but being a home ground for the Roar and the A-league not broadcast on Kayo anymore?
Tbf it's only called that because of the Dolphins nrl team that is broadcast on kayo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i know, but it's still funny when they advertise Roar games at Kayo stadium and then don't broadcast matches lol
I am just glad the AFL didn't follow the A league and sign up with Paramount +, that really has hurt the league with viewers.

hopefully this is the case and we're not looking too deep into it
It does have #rebrand in it, not sure if that's part of the Tik Tok trend or whatever but it would be pretty on the nose. Unless something was coming fairly soon it would be a strange to way announce such a big change like that.

Having said that I'd love to see the white jumper come back but only if we drop the pinstripes. Needs to have a clean look and as iconic as the pinstripes have been over the past few years it is starting to get a bit stale.

It does have #rebrand in it, not sure if that's part of the Tik Tok trend or whatever but it would be pretty on the nose. Unless something was coming fairly soon it would be a strange to way announce such a big change like that.

Having said that I'd love to see the white jumper come back but only if we drop the pinstripes. Needs to have a clean look and as iconic as the pinstripes have been over the past few years it is starting to get a bit stale.
honestly i reckon the tik tok could just be a bit of a piss-take but yeah i hope we drop the pin stripes. also i'd prefer our clash to not be a boring old inverse

dang.
AFLTrainingJan19-KFC-Fans-0712-.jpg

dang.
AFLTrainingJan19-KFC-Fans-0712-.jpg
Petition for the KFC Preseason Cup between Collingwood, Richmond, Hawthorn and Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back