News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

But isn't white just part of the kit so it's a real non-issue? For most other teams that have to wear white shorts, it is not part of their standard colours
Of course its not a big issue.

But why couldn't both teams been in home shorts yesterday for example?

Navy shorts is our home uniform, and I agree with us using white against a majority of clubs.

But yesterday I thought both could have been in home with no issue.

Of course its not a big issue.

But why couldn't both teams been in home shorts yesterday for example?

Navy shorts is our home uniform, and I agree with us using white against a majority of clubs.

But yesterday I thought both could have been in home with no issue.
Ah ok, for some reason I had it in my head that the white shorts is your home kit these days

Don't know why they can't wear Red Shorts?
Back when they were wearing Red shorts most recently, which was 2011, there was a belief at the club that Red shorts were associated with a period of disappointment. 1975 to 1982 were, at that time, probably amongst the worst years in the club's history, certainly in their recent history.

Back when they were wearing Red shorts most recently, which was 2011, there was a belief at the club that Red shorts were associated with a period of disappointment. 1975 to 1982 were, at that time, probably amongst the worst years in the club's history, certainly in their recent history.
So, in other words, superstition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, in other words, superstition.
unlucky tv show GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back