News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Old logo in the top right. I remember a few weeks ago they hinted at a change on their FB page.

GAFu6YaaEAA1YA2

Exactly, try and come up with something new that in 20 years, we look back at and love. I know part of it is always just nostalgia but the best design are the ones that post the envelope at the time (in any sport)
I feel like that'll be when the new logo comes in. You'd think they're kinda just biding time, and a re-hash of a great guernsey is perfect for the meantime.

It looks weird to me but the 2008 version did have a red back:

45801840_335427530343133_8411730080992067584_n.jpg

It does look odd, but it does make sense for both a legacy and clash sense. I think we need a red guernsey so having this with a yellow back would almost defeat the purpose of it.
I absolutely froth over that centenary AFL logo. I could be blinded by nostalgia but I still love it.

Yeah they are 100% testing the love of that logo. I feel like a modernised, cleaner version of the 90's logo is on the way depending on how this jumper sells.
I have a suspicion what's old is new again this season, noticed that New Era are doing caps with the embroidered 80s mascots on them
headwear.jpg

Can the crows hurry up and change their logo? This image of the crow used on these jumpers is sooo much better then their current logo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering the way some sponsor logos are on guernseys how the heck did Adelaide get away with the white Toyota logo on a yellow background 😂
My first day of my GD course went like this.
1. Intros
2. White text on yellow and visa versa is a sin. Heres why
3. Lunch is at 1pm

I have a suspicion what's old is new again this season, noticed that New Era are doing caps with the embroidered 80s mascots on them
headwear.jpg
I love those mascots. Hate those hats.

Maybe because I am an OG 90s kid it's nostalgia but those mascots are the best.

Fitzroy can now operate in lower leagues because of an agreement with the Lions including usage of the monogram.
Not quite correct. There is no agreement as Fitzroy FC are fully independent of the Brisbane Lions. Fitzroy continued in their own right (after the AFL transferred IP as it pertained to Fitzroy to the Brisbane Bears in 1996) and now have 140 years of history in the VFA, VFL, AFL and now the VAFA. Fitzroy FC also trademarked (and therefore own) the FFC monogram and allow the Brisbane Lions to use the logo. (Good advertising / marketing for Fitzroy)

Last edited:
Red back will help, but they need to bring back a gold clash as well. The trio they had a few years ago was basically perfect.
...Hardly a clash guernsey ? very similar in colour position to the home jumper for mine.

I absolutely froth over that centenary AFL logo. I could be blinded by nostalgia but I still love it.
I had a Richmond P.I with that centenary logo on it and sold it. Biggest mistake of my life.

That centenary logo was 🔥

as some other posters have stated, time to stop rehashing guernseys (even in the promo video the crows have stated this is the 2nd reboot) and start to create some more unique designs, even if they do look as bad as the power rangers one.
I disagree, crows fans are happy and the ones that they have uniquely done, like the murder of crows, were universally hated.

I'm not against clubs catering to their supporter base than jumper nuffies like us.

News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back