News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Question
View attachment 1849154

Away jumper or training jumper?
I’m guessing they were planning on going dual Fujitsu (but obviously whatever that other sub-brand was) at the time of printing and then this Dutton brand came on board after retails were printed. These sorts of things probably happen because I imagine they have to finalise the retails really early given how many they need to print. Port had something similar happen in 2020 where you couldn’t get MG on the retails because they came on late. So late in fact that our Round 1 jumpers had a horizontal MG patch ironed over the GFG logo. The season shutdown gave them time to sort out proper MG branded jumpers but Round 1 looked like this.
View attachment 1854382
I’m not sure if the Indigenous jumpers were sold with two GFG logos but the ISC mock-up has two as opposed to the real thing which had MG.
View attachment 1854383View attachment 1854384
In short: don’t expect to see Dutton logos on any retails if they’re already being sold with that other logo instead.
Hey, you were right!
Are UA subcontracting to ISC for Essendon's jumpers? Looks like the previous ISC template

View attachment 1866758View attachment 1866759

Maybe it's just for the player issues as the retail jumpers still using the UA design: Under Armour Essendon Football Club Gear & Apparel | Bomber Shop
And it already looks 100 times better because Dutton didn't go with a box!

I know, but from a visibility perspective, I think you would probably have the same issues
There's different shades of red, though, they never tried using a different contrasting red. Even some sort of gradient for the outlines would help make the sash stand out. It doesn't require using black at all. This is close to what I was imagining. Jersey_Description.jpg

Last edited:
Of course being a hawks fan I didn’t buy anything 😂 but the wanted to check out what the Essendon store using fanatics is like and the fanatics customisation option definitely seems to be better then hawthorn atleast thay makes you click on a link in the description section
IMG_5283.jpeg

IMG_5282.png

Attachments

• IMG_5285.jpeg
    IMG_5285.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5284.png
    IMG_5284.png
    720.3 KB · Views: 94
View attachment 1866092has this been posted? saw it on reddit
What the hell are Essendon doing. Always resisted the black sash on red even though it works and would look good. Only to then have 2 black sashes on red for no reason. Should be like Richmonds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love the Bombers to embrace red shorts with their clash.
If they used the red shorts they wouldn’t have to use a clash guernsey in many instances. Eg I don’t think they even need a clash guernsey v Richmond if they had the red shorts. And would make games v Melbourne, Freo, Collingwood and Carlton much better and can still be in home guernsey.

If they used the red shorts they wouldn’t have to use a clash guernsey in many instances. Eg I don’t think they even need a clash guernsey v Richmond if they had the red shorts. And would make games v Melbourne, Freo, Collingwood and Carlton much better and can still be in home guernsey.
Like this? Or, with thinner sashes?
hqdefault (10).jpg

b6a87a27164a069f9e98146a4b7a1a5ab499a6f5.jpeg

aeec80d9a93a30ce5377df8280a900222fe9931b.jpeg

9968ea562706655120efa27a5f1bc090b15b2446.jpeg

d85d338aff616033c3c1e2592d98e22e4e84cf1b.jpeg

There's different shades of red, though, they never tried using a different contrasting red. Even some sort of gradient for the outlines would help make the sash stand out. It doesn't require using black at all. This is close to what I was imagining. View attachment 1866926
love to see my local soccer club's kits get a shoutout here. they're always top teir IMHO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back