News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You won the free kick count :greenalien:
Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

Rubs me the wrong way just a tad seeing them have an ANZAC jumper. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with honouring our fallen soldiers but seeing a club who hasn’t had any players serve our country is a little odd. For the same reason I don’t like our ANZAC jumpers having the teal when we do them.
I disagree with this take for several reasons.

1. GWS are basically the Canberra club and the Australian War Memorial is there, which is a very important piece of the Canberra identity. It seems very fitting to me that they would be one of the clubs to have an ANZAC jumper.

2. It represents more than just the club. It represents those from Western Sydney who have served.

3. Every NRL club does one now. It’s not as sacred as you think it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any sponsorship rumours?
Was reading BomberBlitz and someone said that Ess moving to NB.
Theres still one year left of the UA contract, so that could be for 2025. Like Brisbane had deal with them done when there was still season left of Classic.

Belgravia heading towards sponsoring half the league... hopefully for them its third time lucky because didn't end well for BLK and ISC.

Was reading BomberBlitz and someone said that Ess moving to NB.
Theres still one year left of the UA contract, so that could be for 2025. Like Brisbane had deal with them done when there was still season left of Classic.

Belgravia heading towards sponsoring half the league... hopefully for them its third time lucky because didn't end well for BLK and ISC.
If true we will likley see the yakult or Coles logo on the sternum (maybe border express makes a come back)

CheryA.png

The sponsorship will see Chery installed as a Co-Principal partner of the club’s AFL program and Co-Major partner across AFLW. The Chery brand will feature on the back of both teams’ guernseys, plus the neckline of the men’s jumper. It will also be found on off-field apparel for both teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back