Rumour New List Manager - Matthew Rendell

Remove this Banner Ad

Whispers also said Jeremy Cameron to Crows. Which I find highly, highly unlikely.

But this would be a massive turnaround.
He just wants to avoid ever matching up on Talia in a game.

But wow, as unlikely as it is Rendell back would be huge. Probably would prefer to run the show than be a subordinate of Mine.

39f66f7fc4f3f83f716b782e350f160d.jpg

Would be huge if true although it always sounded like he was planning on leaving the Crows for something fresh so would he want to come back?

Wow, this would be HUGE. I would absolutely love it if true..

However, would he return after what the club did to him?

his return would be a bit of a slap in the face to the bloke who sacked him. it'd be nice if they got to work together for a couple of weeks before triggy finishes up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love to see Rendell back at the club, but List Manager doesn't strike me a role suited to him.

Recruitment, talent identification, yes.

Contract specifics......don't know??

Sweet talking potential recruits and schmoozing with managers. Telling players what they want to hear and being diplomatic, no.

Would be huge if true although it always sounded like he was planning on leaving the Crows for something fresh so would he want to come back?
He said that AFTER the whole racism story broke so maybe he thought the media perception of his crash landing would be less if he just said "well I was going to leave anyway...."

who makes up this stuff?
would bet my house on it would never happen.

that said, i'd be more than happy to be proven wrong.

Whispers also said Jeremy Cameron to Crows. Which I find highly, highly unlikely.

But this would be a massive turnaround.

Maybe Noble was talking to Cameron and not Davis as Rucci suggested. Makes sense, rucci never gets his facts straight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back