Mod. Notice New Look Sub-Forum for Bay 13

New name for the Bay sub forum

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello flogs and floggettes
The Bay will be undergoing a bit of a renovation which hopefully will look and feel better and give everyone a designated place to post their threads, footy related or not.
We will have a new sub forum, which is to be named by a process of nomination and poll, and the Divvy will return in all its glory.
The main reason for this is to keep the Bay mainboard for footy related threads only, which the occasional exception, and to stop off topic threads clogging up what should be a footy based board.
The Divvy will be use purely for threads that don’t deserve to see the light of day, and occasionally threads dumped on the Bay from elsewhere.

The same rules will apply on the sub forum as everywhere else on Bigfooty

- Rules around decency will be the same as the Bay (cleavage pics, injury/death trolling, abuse, etc.).
- No threads about other posters, stick to subjects.
- No shitposting/thread derailing. We have the Divvy Van for rubbish threads and infractions for repeat offenders.

Hopefully the sub forum will be used for its intended purpose and over time it will become a place for Bay regulars and new posters to enjoy off topic banter, discussion and humour. Some threads are already coming across and we're open to moving threads if asked.
So have it and throw up some names for our new sub forum and we’ll put the best few into a poll :thumbsu:
Cheers.

• Admin
  • Admin
So its for all the threads dumped out the back of bay 13 like some sort of toilet speed?
No it’s a proper sub forum hopefully for some good off topic threads, not a shithole, we’ll have the Divvy for that.
Jose’s twitch thread perfect example, great thread.
The tv and movie thread can go in there, other sports...stuff like that.

Last edited:
Wooshette Will I be able to criticize the pokies,afl, Melbourne cup, etc, in the subforum

There will also be a Divvy Van sub-forum for all of that.

So its for all the threads dumped out the back of bay 13 like some sort of toilet speed?

That's what the Divvy will be for.

The idea is that people post the topic in the right place (footy-related on Bay 13, more general stuff on the sub-forum) and they complement each other. Once it becomes visible you'll see there's about 100 threads already over there that fit the general vibe of the board.

I get that people may be cynical, but this is a genuine attempt to make this board better for everyone.
It’s up to you guys how it goes, I’m sure with time it will be like any other off topic sub forum on BF.

I get that people may be cynical, but this is a genuine attempt to make this board better for everyone.
It’s up to you guys how it goes, I’m sure with time it will be like any other off topic sub forum on BF.
I'm not cynical, I just like boobs.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get that people may be cynical
It isn't that we don't want to see the Bay improved, but whenever Bigfooty undergoes a change it tends to get worse, not better. Naturally we're skeptical.

It isn't that we don't want to see the Bay improved, but whenever Bigfooty undergoes a change it tends to get worse, not better. Naturally we're skeptical.
I guess maybe it’s up to both parties to actually make an effort, it’s not that hard really.
We’re not gonna let it turn to shite, it’s up to posters if they want to contribute or not.

It’s actually not a big deal, it’s just organised and in line with other boards.
Main Bay board for footy stuff, an off topic sub forum for anything else people want to post, and a Divvy for rubbish. I would have thought that benefits everyone.

Back