Remove this Banner Ad

duckdog

All Australian
May 17, 2010
upper hiawatha
AFL Club
Essendon
G'day all.
Wanting to put it out there for our football/netball club in this part of the world.
Before i reveal details i wanted feedback on how to structure it.
Happy to have a decent prize and after work for the designer if they want.
Had looked at 99 designs but thought i would throw open to the big footy community first.
Would it be best to private message the brief to those who are interested then post the designs.
Not wanting to cause fights among the board users on this one.
There is lots of scope with colour and a non AFL emblem.
Cheers

305000_1_S.jpg Sorry all for not being back here. the club is Devon-Welshpool-Won Wron-Woodside (longest name in country victoria) in the Alberton football league Known as the Allies. Club jumper is currently old western jets model (black with red, blue and white sash) Thinking $150 for the preferred model. Would it be better to private message ones interested in designing it a more detailed brief so we have fresh perspectives? Up to you guys...

DWWWW_Football_Jumper.jpg

Is this your current jersey? Found it on wikipedia.

Major sponsors are changeable and not locked in but not far away so will update asap.(foodworks last year top sponsor)
The club is an amalgamation of three clubs. (one of which included a merged club WWW) The current jumper is a blend of all the strips. Devon was black with a red horizontal band, welshpool was bulldogs original strip, won wron a black jumper with wwfc monogram and woodside royal blue with white monogram.
The club went through some turmoil in 2007 when woodside separated and went to another league. Since then we have struggled but have a very positive view of where we are headed. Guess we are looking for a fresh change that would include but not be limited to current colours and posssibly increase marketing potential and promote top class apparel choices etc..Devon was formed in 1883 making it one of the older clubs to boot....History with a modern edge perhaps?? but feel free to take it where you desire.. i prob should also say we have two red blue and white teams under the bulldog banner. Also two magpies and the sharks who are more blue than north melb, also we prob prefer to get away from the "knights" type logo if possible. Perhaps military or "A" could be worked even a take on the bombers logo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes certainly will post where it has ended up.
The club will be looking at only one strip initially, however we have a league with two bulldogs (red blue white) two magpies, Sharlks which are majority blue and our nearest rivals who are predominatly red, so maybe there is an opportunity to use silver or white as the base colour for jumpers (maybe something totally different for interest but i doubt the club will move that far just yet. The logo can be, but doesn't have to be on the jumper. A stylised 'A' may suffice for jumper but we need something solid for the club to use both in single colour and multi for apparel and easy i.d, Feel free to have a crack at either if you wish. Probably prefer to get away from the current "knights" type logo arrangement. Military/anzac/bomber etc themes are all ideas that come to mind. Just a small thing as it is also a netball club it may be good to have a theme that is comfortable with both genders.... Thanks so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back