New Major Sponsor - Zurich Insurance, 3 year deal

Remove this Banner Ad

The ceo of lexus will tweet something that will cause the club to sever ties with the sponsorship. This tweet will be.
A) sexist
B) bigoted
C) racist
D) all of the above

Given current affairs he'll probably be forced to stand down due to rogue touching.

He didn’t ask the rogue’s permission first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a feeling I like every one of your posts because of the flower footy card avatar.

They are all obviously quality posts also, though.

Surely this is going to be announced next week? The week after everyone will be on the Sunshine Coast, which is hardly an ideal place for a press conference, and we're into the second week of February by the time they get back, which will also be the week before AFLX. Next week makes sense to me ... although thats likely just my impatience with the matter speaking.

Although now I think about it, the week before AFLX is probably the most ideal time to get maximum exposure, with the general population beginning to turn their attention to footy again with AFLW already back, and AFLX not far away, but still far enough not to dominate the headlines too much ... dammit.

Although now I think about it, the week before AFLX is probably the most ideal time to get maximum exposure, with the general population beginning to turn their attention to footy again with AFLW already back, and AFLX not far away, but still far enough not to dominate the headlines too much ... dammit.

Especially if the sponsor is Club X.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad because it will ruin the fairly seamless integration of the AHG logo on the jumper...looks like it will be on a rectangular patch

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
It will look ugly af if they do the rectangular border

Sad because it will ruin the fairly seamless integration of the AHG logo on the jumper...looks like it will be on a rectangular patch

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
That's just a crude photoshop, so it won't necessarily have to be on a patch. It may be part of the agreement that it has to appear on a certain colour blue background, but given the version next to the Melbourne logo in that tweet it's not, I'd think there wouldn't be any issue with not having a patch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back